Sign in to follow this  
SYG

my choice for new manager would be....

Neil Warnock or Paul Jewell

I think it would be pointless giving the job to someone like dion dublin or iwan roberts, we need someone with bags of experience!

Both are unlikely IMO, Warnock is apprantly set to go to Palace while Jewell may hold out for a premiership club before returing to management. Although I agree with you it would be ridiculas to hire someone like Dublin or Roberts who have no experiance.

Neil Warnock or Paul Jewell

I think it would be pointless giving the job to someone like dion dublin or iwan roberts, we need someone with bags of experience!

Why?

This run of desperation for ''experience'' could be misleading as I said in my Winston Churchill post yesterday. Look at recent examples of Gareth Southgate, Paul Ince, Roy Keane - none of these even had any coaching roles (of any significance anyway) before jumping into the manangers job.

We went for ''experience'' before with Rioch and Hamilton (the latter in particular was a disaster) so there is no guarantee whatsoever that an ''experienced'' manager would do the job here. PG failed for specific reasons, another young relatively inexperienced manager may not. Why not go for someone like Tony Adams - ''failed'' at Wycombe in his first job but has built a growing reputation since and has all the contacts and experience from his long career with Arsenal and England. 

Obviously that would be our choice but its probaly a little to expensive for our overly ambitious board. Jewell  yes, warnock, no no, not anoth tv cameras at colney for him.Would love to see jewell here but dont no if there are enouth fund to attract him.

Oh hold one one blinkin second, thats ian init! Thought you wenrt posting on here cause of the fact you cant be bother with the morons on here??? LOL. Well cause its you i was contermplating saying i hope we get jim migiiltan  but i wont stoop that low. Yer Hope we get Jewell. would be fantastic but dont think he will come due to the lack of funds! But he may fancie a challlange but i fear we r just getting carried away with wild media ideas, but well like we were saying, the good days WILL return!! Look after yourself

[quote user="Canary Ben"]Oh hold one one blinkin second, thats ian init! Thought you wenrt posting on here cause of the fact you cant be bother with the morons on here??? LOL.
Well cause its you i was contermplating saying i hope we get jim migiiltan  but i wont stoop that low. Yer Hope we get Jewell. would be fantastic but dont think he will come due to the lack of funds! But he may fancie a challlange but i fear we r just getting carried away with wild media ideas, but well like we were saying, the good days WILL return!!

Look after yourself
[/quote]

ha! what u going on about??

x

[quote user="Canary Ben"]errm i dnt rly no n e more.

Im not very clever but i can carry things

xxxxx
[/quote]

ok, erm cool!

dont really get u, because ive never called any one on here a moron!