Sign in to follow this  
At last?

Man Utd away

Did I miss something? Are ticket applications being accepted yet? Does this game depend on a possible Champions League qualifier for them or is it definately on that date?

Thanks for any light shed on this one.

I am desperateto get two tickets for Man Utd away - my fiance has family in Manchester so we have a bed ten minutes from the ground. Does anyone know if it''s limited to one per member? Or, failing that, anyone with away season tickets who can''t go? Ideas anyone?

Premiership rules state:

3,000 maximum allocation, or if the stadium holds less than 30,000 - 10% of the ground''s capacity.

So while the huge grounds like Old Trafford and St James'' Park can only offer 3,000 away tickets, Carrow Road''s capacity of 25,000 can only offer 2,500 tickets.

Would rather go to St James'' Park than Old Trafford (50,000 Geordies make more noise than 60,000 Mancs), but I''m going to both!

Cheers all - I''ve got 10 away stubs so will join the draw like everone else.

Wouldn''t Norwich at home be a small game in the eyes of Man Utd fans? Wouldn''t they have spare home capacity for that one and maybe consider giving us more away seats if we sell our allocation soon enough?

Don''t know, just would be mad to see empty home seats knowing we could have sold them.

It seems this game is on Sky too now - can you confirm Peter? 5:15 kick-off, according to their schedule, which means we will be on Sky three times in a week in August - great news for those of us exiled and without season ticket!!