Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

Time to act!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get that so called manager of ours, out of here before its too late! He has no idea what he is doing and if he has got any kind of respect for norwich and their fans he should quit now before were relegated.

and what will that solve???  IT is Delia & MWJ''s who are to blame for the state the club finds itself in tonight!!!  [:@]

[quote user="yorkshirecanary"]He doesnt strike me as the sort of bloke who will accept he is out of his depth though. Unless he is sacked we stuck with him, couldnt see him walking[/quote]

What like MWJ''s will not admit that him and his wife are destroying our club???

[quote user="Smudger"]and what will that solve???  IT is Delia & MWJ''s who are to blame for the state the club finds itself in tonight!!!  [:@][/quote]

So what you are saying smudger, is that delia and michael pick who to sign, and what team and tactics to play! This is grant''s team and his players. He is the one who has to get them to gel and play well. Sorry but the blame has to be on grant, he was the one who signed these rejects!

[quote user="topoftheleague"]

[quote user="Smudger"]and what will that solve???  IT is Delia & MWJ''s who are to blame for the state the club finds itself in tonight!!!  [:@][/quote]

So what you are saying smudger, is that delia and michael pick who to sign, and what team and tactics to play! This is grant''s team and his players. He is the one who has to get them to gel and play well. Sorry but the blame has to be on grant, he was the one who signed these rejects!

[/quote]

I think he''s saying that they are the ones who decide how much money is avaliable for team strengthening and that is an area that has been distinctly underfunded for 3 years now, pay peanuts and get monkeys, and we certainly have plenty of them in our team. There can be no argument that we have recieved 5.5 million in transfer fees and only spent around 2.5 million of it after we were told it would ALL be avaliable for transfers, have to say I agree with him.

[quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="topoftheleague"]

[/quote]

I think he''s saying that they are the ones who decide how much money is avaliable for team strengthening and that is an area that has been distinctly underfunded for 3 years now, pay peanuts and get monkeys, and we certainly have plenty of them in our team. There can be no argument that we have recieved 5.5 million in transfer fees and only spent around 2.5 million of it after we were told it would ALL be avaliable for transfers, have to say I agree with him.

[/quote]

We pay peanuts and have monkey players with a chimp as manager... truly woeful and nothing will change at the club under Smith & Co!!!

It is far too late for them to change anything now... they just need to find a buyer for there shares and walk.

It is obvoious they won''t though... they will cling on to the reigns until they leave the City more unpopular than Mr Chase ever was!!!

Well the way i see it is thaty Grant is to blame for the currentteam and performances which should be enough to ensure his rapid departure, Delia and co are responsible for employing him and in turn should leave asap if they truly want whats best for the club. No point debating who is more to blame, they should all bugger off.

With the exception of centre back we have a well balanced squad of players mixing experience and potential that has been assembled over the summer by this manager.  All ARE good enough for this league,  but the TEAM are simply grossly under-performing.

If we had a summer like last season where only Croft came in then I would agrtee some blame sits with the board;   but while our club sits below teams like colchester and scunthorpe (no disrepsect intended Camul) of have put far less cash into their squads its patently obvious that is is the playing staff (incl and mainly the coachings staff)   that are not performing and DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for the league position we find ourselves in.

All this angst against the board remains mis-directed.