Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Canary

Resignation!

Dear Mr Doncaster,It is with regret that I have to inform you of my resignation from my position of ''Supporter of Norwich City Football Club''. I have enjoyed 30 wonderful years in this position but feel that over the last 2 years that the ''job'' has become too stressful for me. This has now started to effect my personal life and my health is beginning to suffer. My new position as ''Supporter of Wroxham'' will begin immediately.I wish you good luck for the future. You going to bloody need it!!!RegardsCanaries Canary

[quote user="Smudger"]Excellent Canaries Canary...  Did you really send that to him???[/quote]

You could learn something from this guy.... he is actually funny! :)   

[quote user="Canaries Canary"]Dear Mr Doncaster,

It is with regret that I have to inform you of my resignation from my position of ''Supporter of Norwich City Football Club''. I have enjoyed 30 wonderful years in this position but feel that over the last 2 years that the ''job'' has become too stressful for me. This has now started to effect my personal life and my health is beginning to suffer.

My new position as ''Supporter of Wroxham'' will begin immediately.

I wish you good luck for the future. You going to bloody need it!!!

Regards

Canaries Canary

[/quote]

All the Best then

[quote user="Canaries Canary"]Dear Mr Doncaster,

It is with regret that I have to inform you of my resignation from my position of ''Supporter of Norwich City Football Club''. I have enjoyed 30 wonderful years in this position but feel that over the last 2 years that the ''job'' has become too stressful for me. This has now started to effect my personal life and my health is beginning to suffer.

My new position as ''Supporter of Wroxham'' will begin immediately.

I wish you good luck for the future. You going to bloody need it!!!

Regards

Canaries Canary

[/quote]

I hate to tell you this...but he has just been appointed CEO of Wroxham F.C.........

Strange how trouble follows you around sometimes isn''t it?         [;)]

I can fully understand how stressful it is to be a Norwich City fan these days but there''s no way I could ever stop supporting the club I have supported all of my life no matter what state the club is in, a club is for life and once you fall in love you can never go back. Well it''s your decision so goodluck with that.

Bye

[quote user="London_Canary"]

I can fully understand how stressful it is to be a Norwich City fan these days but there''s no way I could ever stop supporting the club I have supported all of my life no matter what state the club is in, a club is for life and once you fall in love you can never go back. Well it''s your decision so goodluck with that.

Bye

[/quote]

London Canary?        [:#]

I was going to be nice to you until I saw that.........

[quote user="Cluck "][quote user="London_Canary"]

Bye

[/quote]

London Canary?        [:#]

I was going to be nice to you until I saw that.........

[/quote]

Cluck you post what you think and i''ll post what I think