Sign in to follow this  
derehamcanary_fan

everyones entitled to there own opinion

everyones entitled to there own opinion, yeah people may not like it but its disrespectful to laugh and insult people for having there own opinions, smudger,cluck,bly,arther whittle all have a opinion and there allowed to voice those opinions and they should be allowed to voice them without having there comments mocked or insulted, just like myself i hav mocked a few comments on here but however i have apologised for that mocking in a previous post, and ive had posts of mine mocked but heywhat people dont understand is that we all have one thing in common, thats our love for NCFC not NCPLC, some people dont like the way the clubs run others do thats peoples opinion, some people find the start to the season poor yeah it is but its my opinion that things can get better, but thats just it its my opinion, some peoples opinions match mine others dont, some peoples opinions are that the teams crap, my opinion is that we have a stronger team then last season but lets face it its not exactly hard to get a player thats better then hughes and thorn etc, but again my opinion, so instead of whinging at people on here that are either against the board or for the board or those that have lost faith and those that havent why dont we all just have our opinions, discuss those differences in polite manners and concentrate on talking about norwich city football club, yes the club not the business because afterall this is what norwich city should be about the beautiful game, and if anyon has suggestions on how things should be done, who should run the club, players and mangers thy want then discuss it come up with ideas on how to achieve these goals and lets all work together no matter what our opinions are to make our club great again

yeah need discussion not slagging people off which is all that seems to happen on here, most of which the insults seem to be aimed at the likes of smudger, cluck etc, yeah i know they have some rather strange views but it is there opinion and its there right to express those opinions about there club, yes there club being norwich, not ipswich or anyother club

[quote user="derehamcanary_fan"]everyones entitled to there own opinion, yeah people may not like it but its disrespectful to laugh and insult people for having there own opinions,

smudger,cluck,bly,arther whittle all have a opinion and there allowed to voice those opinions and they should be allowed to voice them without having there comments mocked or insulted, just like myself i hav mocked a few comments on here but however i have apologised for that mocking in a previous post, and ive had posts of mine mocked but hey

what people dont understand is that we all have one thing in common, thats our love for NCFC not NCPLC, some people dont like the way the clubs run others do thats peoples opinion, some people find the start to the season poor yeah it is but its my opinion that things can get better, but thats just it its my opinion, some peoples opinions match mine others dont, some peoples opinions are that the teams crap, my opinion is that we have a stronger team then last season but lets face it its not exactly hard to get a player thats better then hughes and thorn etc, but again my opinion,

so instead of whinging at people on here that are either against the board or for the board or those that have lost faith and those that havent why dont we all just have our opinions, discuss those differences in polite manners and concentrate on talking about norwich city football club, yes the club not the business because afterall this is what norwich city should be about the beautiful game, and if anyon has suggestions on how things should be done, who should run the club, players and mangers thy want then discuss it come up with ideas on how to achieve these goals and lets all work together no matter what our opinions are to make our club great again
[/quote]

I agree in principle Fan, I never go out to insult but am often insulted for my views on the board/NCPLC, but remember they do control everything at Carrow Rd apart from us turning up match days. We should never boo the yellow & green but some do. You can see 99% of our players have played for us to the best of their ability, so if you think he''s not good enough take it up the man who picked him or board for down grading their "on the pitch" ambitions not the player who is doing his best.

The attendance went from 14/15k to a full house, at the moment 25k because of FOOTBALL and nothing else. I hope ALL the club can get behind the team "on the pitch" again and not be distracted from the ultimate goal of promotion. But if others thing FOOTBALL should not be the main priority at Carrow Rd they have the right to say so without insult.

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

Yes can never see why people slag off others just because their views are different , i think Norwich are way short of what is needed for promotion and often say so but i would be absolutely over the moon if the team proved me wrong .