Sign in to follow this  
Ed the Canary

promotion

norwich need to start playin'' better if they want to demolish ipswich out of the league and win promotion and they should start off by beating rochdale :)

this seson we had the best start ever but now they have ruined by not playin'' as team but i have to admitt that the injury levels are very high and that''s what might of caused it

i think grant needs to get rid of dotherty because he is crap and buy someone with the same ability as drury or west ham''s matt upson or someone like that.

grant needs to get his momentem back and start being more passionate about what he does and how he does it.

if we don''t beat rochdale then we have no hope of gettin'' promoted and we definately don''t want the stupid tractor boys because we all konw what their lot are like so we have to bring them down and all the other teams aswell if we do want to get promoted.

we will also have to do well in the fa cup in order to progress well in the dreaded championship which we can never get out of. we just need one lucky season to get ourselves into the prem but we can''t do that without all of our decent players like brellier and hucks and also strahavka aaannnddd cureton. i know there all attack but we still need them and we also need all of our players to avoid injury.

[quote user="Ed the Canary"]i think grant needs to get rid of dotherty because he is crap and buy someone with the same ability as drury or west ham''s matt upson or someone like that.[/quote]OK, how about you stump the the £8 million fee that Upson commanded then?

Top class defenders fetch massive transfer fees and have huge wages. You can''t just pick up the likes of John Terry for a quick million. Outside of the top teams, hardly anyone has an outstanding centre half, and for the sort of money we''re looking to spend (£2 million max IMHO) we''re not really going to get anything much better than we already have.

[quote]grant needs to get his momentem back and start being more passionate about what he does and how he does it.[/quote]I''ve heard all sorts of comments bandied around about Grant, but lack of passion has never been one of them - what planet are you on?

[quote]if we don''t beat rochdale then we have no hope of gettin'' promoted and we definately don''t want the stupid tractor boys because we all konw what their lot are like so we have to bring them down and all the other teams aswell if we do want to get promoted.[/quote]Yes, that''s right, failure to win a Carling Cup tie will end anyone''s season...never mind what planet are you on, what Universe is it???

[quote]we will also have to do well in the fa cup in order to progress well in the dreaded championship which we can never get out of.[/quote]Oh dear, just when you think it couldn''t get worse, you came out with this one. Supposedly, the FA cup is now the measure of how well Championship teams perform in the league...

Forget the planet, forget the Universe, I''ve just realised you''re clearly in some crazy parallel world of your own, where defenders are cheap, and league performance is purely dictated by cup runs...

Perhaps you should have gone for Ed Case, instead of Ed the Canary?????

Ed the canarys first two posts remind me of a certain norwich supporter one many moons ago [;)]

That is a bit harsh calling him headcase, Ed the canary has felt the wrath of Indy it seems...... you have been warned lad [:D]

[quote user="Ed the Canary"]

this seson we had the best start ever but now they have ruined by not playin'' as team but i have to admitt that the injury levels are very high and that''s what might of caused it

i think grant needs to get rid of dotherty because he is crap and buy someone with the same ability as drury or west ham''s matt upson or someone like that.

grant needs to get his momentem back and start being more passionate about what he does and how he does it.

if we don''t beat rochdale then we have no hope of gettin'' promoted and we definately don''t want the stupid tractor boys because we all konw what their lot are like so we have to bring them down and all the other teams aswell if we do want to get promoted.

we will also have to do well in the fa cup in order to progress well in the dreaded championship which we can never get out of. we just need one lucky season to get ourselves into the prem but we can''t do that without all of our decent players like brellier and hucks and also strahavka aaannnddd cureton. i know there all attack but we still need them and we also need all of our players to avoid injury.

[/quote]

Yes, 4 points from the first 2 games must be our best start ever. Either you have been a fan for 5 mins or you are a binner......

[quote user="ricky knight"]there is more chance of Nelson getting his eye back than this City team getting promoted.[/quote]

I''ll say this Ricky:

City under Grant, will be promoted this season, of that I''m sure.

I keep offering bets for charity but nobody will take me on, £50 for a charity of my choice if we dont finish in top 6, £50 for charity of your choice if we get promoted, come on all the positives, who will take me on.

This team is just not good enough, i have said it before and i say again, not enough class or pace needed to challenge, imo.

at the moment i dont believe norwich will get promoted this season n feel they will do well to challenge for playoffs

i think 1st main year under grant is period of tranisition, and just keep faith with your manager even if you are lower halfs, i beleive if you spend wisely in jan you will push for playoffs but at moment only hucks and marshall stand out of players who deserve to be in a top champ side (no offense)

next year is the year to judge your manager and to aim for promotion this year be happy with top half n maybe a playoff fight

now il prob be slaughtered for saying this whilst not being a canary lol