Sign in to follow this  
ncfcfaithful

Hull Fans

I just read the article on the site about the Hull fans and the Nazi salutes!!I was wondering what people at the game made of it all.  Was it a bad day out or have the press made a big deal out of it?

It was pretty bad. When they scored their first goal about half a dozen got chucked out. Stewards weren''t having any of it...literally seemed to be picking them up and chucking them out of the stand.

After the game we walked out of the stadium to be met by 100 or so Hull fans on the other side of metal fence with a line of stewards and police. One of them seemed to be begging a couple of Norwich fans to hit him through the fence. They were also throwing bottles over the fence - to which the police didn''t seem bothered. We kept being asked to move on...all we were doing was watching in disbelief...not causing any trouble like the Hull fans who seemed to be left to do what they wanted.

Won''t be heading back in hurry!

Does anyone know if this is mentioned in any newspapers at all, or on any other football message boards?

Just asking, cos the first time I''ve read anything about it is today.

Thanks.

During the game there was an idiot in a Man Utd top goading the Norwich fans and making gestures along with a load of other yobbish looking people, when Hull scored several of the yobs including the lout in the Man Utd shirt were thrown out albeit with a struggle with several police officers and stewards trying to drag them out.

After we came out of the game I remembered from last time when I went to Hull two years ago that there is a metal fence and the police force you to walk in a certain direction (towards team coaches and car park),  but there was no trouble that time. On Saturday all the yobs (possibly the ones that had been thrown out earlier) were shouting abuse pressed up against the six foot high fence about 3 deep shouting abuse then all of a sudden a bottle full of fanta or some kind of orange came flying over the fence towards the Norwich supporters heading towards the coaches. I think it was returned back over the fence.

There were lots of police monitoring the situation but not doing anything, I wonder whether they refrain from making arrests in case it damages the football clubs arrest figures at the end of the season.

Reading the story, i think it will be funny how ''hard'' they are, when it comes to visiting our stadium, after exiting it, that is. I mean, 20,000 norwich fans and 10 hull fans, five of them still not quite sure how they got here, what they''re doing and what ''football'' actually is.