Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

HOPE YOU CAN SEE THIS, PHIL.

Dear Mr. Parkinson,

I am a regular visitor to Colney and as such would like to reliably fill you in with a few pointers about Norwich City.

The lad Marshall in goal loves a cross so if you get a corner don''t bother swinging it in because he''ll just snatch them out of the air for fun all day long.

At the back the boy Otsembor is positively pedestrian so just knock balls past him and run.

Don''t bother trying to turn Doherty who gives so little away it really won''t be worth practising free kicks from anything less than 35 yards this week.

Drury will be injured until Friday and Shackell lacks pace.

In midfield, Brellier and Russell are a pair of shrinking violets, Lappin thinks his left foot is for standing on and Croft needs additional marking in the first half.

Up front, the boy Brown is scoring for fun so you should put two on him while the lad Cureton hasn''t a clue where the goal is.

Hope this helps.

Love.

Rudolph.

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]

Dear Mr. Parkinson,

I am a regular visitor to Colney and as such would like to reliably fill you in with a few pointers about Norwich City.

The lad Marshall in goal loves a cross so if you get a corner don''t bother swinging it in because he''ll just snatch them out of the air for fun all day long.

At the back the boy Otsembor is positively pedestrian so just knock balls past him and run.

Don''t bother trying to turn Doherty who gives so little away it really won''t be worth practising free kicks from anything less than 35 yards this week.

In midfield, Brellier and Russell are a pair of shrinking violets, Lappin thinks his left foot is for standing on and Croft needs additional marking in the first half.

Up front, the boy Brown is scoring for fun so you should put two on him while the lad Cureton hasn''t a clue where the goal is.

Hope this helps.

Love.

Rudolph.

[/quote]

Rudolph, I sure hope your message is about a month early to help Phil in his role as assistant manager at Charlton. On the other hand, if you are of the belief that Parkinson is still managing at Hull, I would suggest you are still spending far too much time in farm country.

Love, Yankee

Damn it, Rudolph, your giving away our best secrets!!!

By the way, You forgot to tell them we''ve just loaned out of best goalkeeper (possibly of all time) to Dunfermline!

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]

Dear Mr. Parkinson,

Hope this helps.

Love.

Rudolph.

[/quote]

It wasn''t until I read your 4th para that I knew for certain that your msg was a wind up !