Sign in to follow this  
lobster catcher

tuesday's game

i dont know about attendance figures but i should imagine at least

18-20,000 will show. Brannigans, Hollywood Bowl and Lava Ignite

nightclub are the only venues which are closed. Lloyds, Squares, Old

Orleans, Norweigen Blue are all open as per normal mate.

Over 10,000 tickets sold so far.

Brannigans has closed down (have heard it may become a Tesco supermarket or a Mexican restaurant) and Lava/Ignite and Hollywood Bowl are temporarily closed (rumours include subsidence and moving floors).

But Squares, Norwegian Blue, Old Orleans, Frankie & Benny''s, Nando''s, Odeon, Pizza Hut, Fitness First gym, Riverbank chinese restaurant and The Queen of Iceni (formerly Lloyds) are all open for business as usual as far as I''m aware.

wel i hope it will be a good game and atmosphere, because im taking my cousin who is acouple of years younger to his first live game, he is really exited about it, im just worried that it will be embarresing if norwich lose to barnet, but i thought squares was open

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]

Over 10,000 tickets sold so far.

Brannigans has closed down (have heard it may become a Tesco supermarket or a Mexican restaurant) and Lava/Ignite and Hollywood Bowl are temporarily closed (rumours include subsidence and moving floors).

[/quote]

im related to the manager of Lava/Ignite, It is to do with the floors, however they have laid off all the staff, and it remains to be seen if it will actually open ever again. I''m ready to say it wont...

jas :)

Barnet site seems to be disappointed that they''ve only been allocated 2,000 tickets. Wasn''t aware they had a huge away following...

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]Barnet site seems to be disappointed that they''ve only been allocated 2,000 tickets. Wasn''t aware they had a huge away following...[/quote]your''e having a laugh aren''t you?

Nope, from the official site...

"I am reliably informed there will be room for only 2,000 of us, which is rather short sighted of Norwich surely?"

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]

Nope, from the official site...

"I am reliably informed there will be room for only 2,000 of us, which is rather short sighted of Norwich surely?"

[/quote]

Bloody hell do they get that at home games?!!!!! Would make for great night though.

Just checked - average home gate last season was 2,200 so I guess this was the Barnet site being tongue-in-cheek and me being dim.

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]Just checked - average home gate last season was 2,200 so I guess this was the Barnet site being tongue-in-cheek and me being dim.[/quote]Think you got suckered mate LOL