Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

I'm sad to see Hughesy go

[quote user="Terminate the ipswich"]

IM SO SAD, I THINK HE DESERVES A PLACE IN THE HALL OF FAME.

[/quote]

Careful, someone might actually think you''re being serious [;)]

[quote user="sonnycityfan aka Ginger Pele"]i did not want him [/quote]

i agree!!! i thought he was good at right-back last season and so i thought we should of given him another chance this season.  i was REALLY upset when i heard that he had gone to leeds thursday night.

good luck hughesy

[quote user="USAcanary"]im sure there are still some people out there that think Worthy should still be here.[/quote]

i am one of them people!!!!

[quote user="sammyseal"]

[quote user="USAcanary"]im sure there are still some people out there that think Worthy should still be here.[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m assuming that''s a joke?

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="sammyseal"]

[/quote]

I''m assuming that''s a joke?

[/quote]

he supports worthy and hughes, a manager who had lost the plot and one of the worst players to have played so many games in recent years....

I am happy to see this overpaid lesser player out of the club for a decent fee!

Good luck to him at Leeds.

As for the guy who said he wanted worthy to stay, A certain ex Board member said he would want worthy in charge even if we got relegated to the conference.. This dumbo was a member of the Norwich City boardroom.  So you are not alone buddy, there are others who wanted him to stay and sign more Hugheses Bobinsons Epoohoo''s and co. Some of these thickos run our club.

1)  i am a girl!!!!!!!!

2) hughes was a player that always gave 100% every time he came on to the pitch. what would you rather have a player that goes on to the pitch and cant be bothered to do anything (for example mcviegh when he was here) or a player like hughes that wants to be there?

3) i take it that you did not go to all the home games last season because if you did you would have seen that he was good at  right-back!

4) if you bought a programme yesterday at the barnet game you would of seen that grant said "last season i would have to say andy was one of my best players and an absolutely superb character to have in your squad."