Sign in to follow this  
H4H

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BY A DEFENDER OR 2

I am really encouraged by the players that Peter has brought in. But surely a couple of big defenders have to be on the shopping list!!! I hate to say it but Doc is a waste of space and Shack in my book is overrated but does have potential!!! We can’t afford to leak goals. Sort out the Defence and we can be serious contenders for the playoffs next season.

Well done Peter Grant!!!

Marshall would be a big part of this, as a settled keeper is vital.

Semmy will play his part, but I expect PG will turn his attention to this next. I''m sure we''ll get one CB in at least before the season starts.

Marshall will definitely have a lot to do with our defensive situation, but we need to build from the back now!! If PG can bring in 1 maybe 2 CB to the club then I would say job done!!!

Defiantly feeling a lot more positive now than this time a week ago……..

David Mirfin big strong talented centre half., and how about trying to get an Ajax defender if Colin does get his move back to them

Couldn''t have put it better LGT. We NEED that CB to complete the puzzle (assuming the czech fella signs!). I just hope it''s a puzzle that works, but i''m optimistic.

what center backs can we get?davenport? probley over 2.5 thats too mcuh for a center back now,or do we go for a reall youngster, so dublin can stay in the back this season