Sign in to follow this  
Master J-Do Pur

Who are you?

No worries Ben, I''m sure that was me, but it happens from time to time. It''s frustrating, but part of the job I guess. Thanks for the appology though...

[quote user="Cluck "][quote user="a1canary"][quote user="UEA Graduate Canary"][quote user="Cluck "]

Well...doesn''t this thread explain alot?

Far be it for me to throw a spanner in the works here....but I can much more easily understand now the attitudes of those on this forum who follow the fortunes of NCFC...but don''t call the place home. This element makes a massive difference as to the depth of loyalty a person has for the "spirit" of the club....and perhaps why opinions vary so widely on many aspects.

As a "local"....our loyalty to the club extends way beyond Smith and Jones and a bunch of players running around the pitch...because it traditionally represents the city of Norwich as a whole...the great structures within it...the wider county of Norfolk and the proud people who live here. As a Norwich born football supporter the club is in the genes and has been through generations...rather than just an acquired "interest" for those from elsewhere.

For those above who aren''t "local" to Norfolk and the immediate surrounding area....it is very nice that you have such an interest in "my" club....and long may it continue....but try to remember that ultimately it has it''s roots in the city which produced it....Lucky aren''t we?

[/quote]What a surprise Cluck,  everyone is enjoying chatting about there walks of life in a polite well mannered thread, but you can''t resist hijacking the thread to spread more hatred and vile.[IMG]http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/1811/threaddirectionfh1.jpg[/IMG]Stolen from another post I know! but highly appropriate [:D][/quote]It''s incredible isn''t it?! His response actually says more about his attitude than anyone else''s.Such a sad, sad man, who belongs in the dark ages. All you can say is that at least he''s a minority - a dying breed that is becoming fewer and fewer. Like a lot of things that are on their way out, his attitdues are burning brightest before being finally extinguised! [/quote]

It''s like shelling peas with you lot on here isn''t it?.......and I bet the double glazing salesmen do a roaring trade down your street.

I really didn''t think sooooo many would be so gullible as to absorb such an obvious pile of contentious nonsense from a well known forum "wind up merchant"...but go for it you did in a medal winning manner.  Maybe some of you can now better understand just how easy it is for the CR spin machine to sell you a "dummy"....just as it has been doing so, so successfully for the past ten years. 

Point proven that we should not automatically assume that everything we read or hear is the necessarily the truth.... as sometimes it''s put there purely to decieve.

You may not have worked me out at all well A1....but I think I judged you perfectly!  Baaaaaah     [;)] 

[/quote]

ZZzzzzzz. Like the whole board hadn''t worked you out the second you darkened it with your presence!

Yes, Cluck, is was easy to be "fooled" into thinking you were a moron - how clever you are!! Why are you suprised that we don''t find it difficult to believe? Maybe, maybe, we all believed it before you posted your latest drivel.