Sign in to follow this  
ricky knight

Cureton coming to city (Talksport)

Let''s hope so, we need some firing power up front, also with player who want to play for this club

[quote user="ricky knight"]According to Alan Brazil and Talksport this morning deal for Cureton good as done.[/quote]An ex binner who got chucked off his own radio show for being half cut...excuse me if I take that with a pinch of salt...

Did you not read it, i said Brazil and Talksport, meaning Talksport backed up the statement, ex binner or not Brazil has always been quite complimentry about city, apart from tongue in cheek remarks.

[quote user="ricky knight"]Did you not read it, i said Brazil and Talksport, meaning Talksport backed up the statement, ex binner or not Brazil has always been quite complimentry about city, apart from tongue in cheek remarks.[/quote]

He''s still a binner, though. And a t***.

[quote user="Snakepit Boy"]

[quote user="ricky knight"]Did you not read it, i said Brazil and Talksport, meaning Talksport backed up the statement, ex binner or not Brazil has always been quite complimentry about city, apart from tongue in cheek remarks.[/quote]

He''s still a binner, though. And a t***.

[/quote]

You missed out the word fat [;)]

Seriously though, if Talksport HAVE backed him up then what''s the problem??

Good story about Mr Brazil for you guys....

A friend of mine used to be the bar manager at Centreparcs (Thetford) and Alan B and his family were staying there at the time...apart from Brazil giving my mate stick at the bar for being a Norwich fan, he then went to redeem himself furtherby trying to get him sacked when my mate questioned his ability as a footballer! 

Mr Brazil went on to make himself look very stupid though, for getting stuck in a water slide on the rapids part of the outdoor section of the pool area (those of you who have been there will know where I mean) - I would have paid to see that! 

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]

Good story about Mr Brazil for you guys....

A friend of mine used to be the bar manager at Centreparcs (Thetford) and Alan B and his family were staying there at the time...apart from Brazil giving my mate stick at the bar for being a Norwich fan, he then went to redeem himself furtherby trying to get him sacked when my mate questioned his ability as a footballer! 

Mr Brazil went on to make himself look very stupid though, for getting stuck in a water slide on the rapids part of the outdoor section of the pool area (those of you who have been there will know where I mean) - I would have paid to see that! 

[/quote]

LOL [:D]

Same here gazza, I''d made sure I''d have had a camera too [:D]

How long ago was it anyway?

Some people just come on here to argue for the sake of it.

Have any of you read his book? Superb! When i met him and "porky" parry at a race meeting we had some great banter and a cracking day on the beer in the guiness tent.

Is that mr p baevis the wrestler in action in your avator? A relative of yours works at the local community centre. remember seeing a few of your scrapes mate.

[quote user="Millo"]

Some people just come on here to argue for the sake of it.

Have any of you read his book? Superb! When i met him and "porky" parry at a race meeting we had some great banter and a cracking day on the beer in the guiness tent.

Is that mr p baevis the wrestler in action in your avator? A relative of yours works at the local community centre. remember seeing a few of your scrapes mate.

[/quote]

it is i making a fool of myself. As for Brazil, hated him for playing for Ipswich but love him and Parry on talksport, great way to start the day even Beecroft is bearable lol.

I thought Alan was great when I worked at Talksport.  Although did call me a numpty on air for wearing a city shirt at work after city beat Man U a couple of years ago.  Great for a bit of banter,  I never really took to Porky Parry though, he was too full of sh*t, like a few posters on here!  However, I wouldn''t take anything reported by Talksport as gospel... more hear''say.

[quote user="ricky knight"]According to Alan Brazil and Talksport this morning deal for Cureton good as done.[/quote]

BBC Essex were reporting this morning that Hull have bid for Cureton & Garcia

In your desire to spit venom, you may have missed the key points of this, apart from it being talksport, it is Brazil, who has his finger well on the pulse of east anglian football. 

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="ricky knight"]According to Alan Brazil and Talksport this morning deal for Cureton good as done.[/quote]

An ex binner who got chucked off his own radio show for being half cut...excuse me if I take that with a pinch of salt...
[/quote]

[quote user="JC"]

In your desire to spit venom, you may have missed the key points of this, apart from it being talksport, it is Brazil, who has his finger well on the pulse of east anglian football. 

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="ricky knight"]According to Alan Brazil and Talksport this morning deal for Cureton good as done.[/quote]

An ex binner who got chucked off his own radio show for being half cut...excuse me if I take that with a pinch of salt...
[/quote]

[/quote]

But Brazil is a t*****. As is John Wark.