Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

GRANT KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HE'S DOING!

Grant, seems to have similar opinions to the majority of this board in my opinion. The following quote is perhaps the most recent in a long list:“If you give supporters 100pc commitment and attitude they will back

you to the hilt. They will have a bit more time for you if you give

them 100pc effort and commitment. We have to add that 100pc commitment

to the squad with quality.
His attitude to everything he does is

magnificent.”We always said any hughes now gives 100pc everygame, but quality is needed. Grant notices the same thing!So surely, he must have a very good idea on who''s going and who''s staying, especially after reading pinkun''s article on colney ending ncfc players careers!Don''t you all agree?

[quote user="spud"]Well if he didnt he wouldnt be involved in football would he ??????????[/quote]Try saying that to ''king of latvia''. According to him, Grant doesn''t have a clue!hogesarr

Re: GRANT KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HE''S DOING!

That''s alright then.......because, as sure as hell, I don''t know what he''s doing........[8-)]

[quote user="OliverAllan"]Which is exactly why he''s paid to manage a football club and your not. [/quote]

YOU''RE SO VERY WRONG, Oliveoil - he doesn''t, Neil Doncaster does! FACT!

Peter Grant, is just the wavy wavy uppy an'' downy boing boing pointy pointy "Hey yoo Jammy, fuggin getcha sen intae heem!" geezer.

Get your facts straight before you start being clever with yourself!

I know loads about Norwich City and I have a season ticket an'' I know exactly what goes on in the football world....I read ''Shoot'' magazine and the Daily Sport! What''s your credentials, HEY"[:|] 

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="OliverAllan"]Which is exactly why he''s paid to manage a football club and your not. [/quote]

YOU''RE SO VERY WRONG, Oliveoil - he doesn''t, Neil Doncaster does! FACT!

Peter Grant, is just the wavy wavy uppy an'' downy boing boing pointy pointy "Hey yoo Jammy, fuggin getcha sen intae heem!" geezer.

Get your facts straight before you start being clever with yourself!

I know loads about Norwich City and I have a season ticket an'' I know exactly what goes on in the football world....I read ''Shoot'' magazine and the Daily Sport! What''s your credentials, HEY"[:|] 

[/quote]

You make a laugh of everything =-P

[quote user="shyster"]

"and then penalty area thrat huckerby"

Hello there, any interpreters on board please?

[/quote]

Another total gem shyster  [:D]    .........and Mello getting Oliveoil in there before I could think of it is heartbreaking!

Brilliant posting guys.... I remain in total awe!           [Y]

[quote user="Cluck "][quote user="shyster"]

"and then penalty area thrat huckerby"

Hello there, any interpreters on board please?

[/quote]

Another total gem shyster  [:D]    .........and Mello getting Oliveoil in there before I could think of it is heartbreaking!

Brilliant posting guys.... I remain in total awe!           [Y]

[/quote]I think it translates to "Hogesar i admire you and you are right in everything you say!"

Mello Yello,

Wow there''s me me thinking I had a reasonable grasp of English adjectives and then I saw your "....wavy wavy uppy an'' downy boing boing pointy pointy "Hey yoo Jammy, fuggin getcha sen intae heem!" geezer. ....." . That''s spot on mate !

I''m going to get me a new dictionary, just like yours !