Sign in to follow this  
Smeg

Were saved!!!!

did anyone else see the huckerby goal on saturday!, mazy dribble into the box then shot past the other huckerby, before falling over and dribbling some more!!

class! got the biggest cheer of the day from the river end!

just got to wait about 15 years for him to break into the 1st team!! and we`ll be saved!

Yea i saw them the future looks bright can u imagine to Huckerbys int the norwich team? could happen in 15 years or so

I thought it was the sliding tackle on the edge of the box from the older huckerby son on his younger and much smaller sibling which got the biggest cheer :) I''m sure that there are some out there who would claim that the youngster dived

haha! its amazing how many people watched this, and i have to admit i did actually stay an extra minute to watch in my opinion the best action of the day and it was amazing how similiar huckerbys eldest boy was to him... he was dribbling round his much younger brother and when he lost the ball just like his dad ran back at full steam and slid in two footed steaming with anger, which resulted on the younger one actually crawling on the floor for agony for a couple of minutes un beknown to huckerby! sure was good entertainment and i really wouldnt bet against one of them following their dad into professional footie

do we have an under 5 side at colney? ;)

[quote user="Philip Ellis"]

haha! its amazing how many people watched this, and i have to admit i did actually stay an extra minute to watch in my opinion the best action of the day and it was amazing how similiar huckerbys eldest boy was to him... he was dribbling round his much younger brother and when he lost the ball just like his dad ran back at full steam and slid in two footed steaming with anger, which resulted on the younger one actually crawling on the floor for agony for a couple of minutes un beknown to huckerby! sure was good entertainment and i really wouldnt bet against one of them following their dad into professional footie

do we have an under 5 side at colney? ;)

[/quote]

2 words.. Paul Dalgish!

the name does not make the player im afraid!

jas :)

frank lampard, jamie redknapp, niko kranjcar, brooklyn beckham etc all have played at the highest level so there is hope, well apart from the last one who might prefer to follow a fashion career ;)

[quote user="Philip Ellis"]...brooklyn beckham...... who might prefer to follow a fashion career ;)[/quote]

lets hope he decides not to follow the maternal musical career then [;)]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

2 words.. Paul Dalgish!

the name does not make the player im afraid!

jas :)

[/quote]

yeah, cos we are serious about it!