Sign in to follow this  
The Third Earl of WimBim

New Song For Sunday

Spotted this today on BBCs 606 site - please excuse the  plagarism and cultural liberty taking!

Sung to the tune of ''Lord of the Dance''

"Saf, Saf wherever you may be

Eating sheeps eyes in your own country

But it could be worse cos you could be Scum

Eating rats in your Council slum"

A friend in the pub tonight suggested (and possibly borrowed by another set of fans) ''What''s that coming over the hill, administration, administration'' to the tune of ''What''s that coming over the hill'' by The Automatic...

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]A friend in the pub tonight suggested (and possibly borrowed by another set of fans) ''What''s that coming over the hill, administration, administration'' to the tune of ''What''s that coming over the hill'' by The Automatic...[/quote]

Yeah but the trouble is they can easily turn the tables on us and sing back, "What''s that coming over the hill, it''s Robbie Earnshaw, it''s Robbie Earnshaw."

Although, that could spur him on even more [:D]

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]

Yeah but the trouble is they can easily turn the tables on us and sing back, "What''s that coming over the hill, it''s Robbie Earnshaw, it''s Robbie Earnshaw."

[/quote]

I had that as my signature not so long ago, and if I still had my season ticket in the lower Barclay several thousand people would be singing it every home game - trust me [:D]

The only problem with your suggestion Pete is, if the sc*mmers put a couple of brain cells together, they come back with a ''so are we'' type retort (certainly if you listen to Clickwick and Smudgwoodle)

manchester united fans sing one similar like

park, park wherever you maybe

you eat dogs in your own country

but i could be worse you could be a scouse

eatin rats in your council house

[quote user="mbncfc"][quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]

[/quote]

I had that as my signature not so long ago, and if I still had my season ticket in the lower Barclay several thousand people would be singing it every home game - trust me [:D]

The only problem with your suggestion Pete is, if the sc*mmers put a couple of brain cells together, they come back with a ''so are we'' type retort (certainly if you listen to Clickwick and Smudgwoodle)

[/quote]I was singing it in the park when I found out the final score on Saturday!I also taught my 4 year old nephew to sing "what''s that coming out of my pants... is it a monster? is it a monster..." when I was home... [:D]

That is so very wrong but so very funny! Your Nephews parents must be so pleased with the influence you have on their childs life!

Anyway I''m now off to have a sing a long with my 3 year old son!!!

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="mbncfc"][quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was singing it in the park when I found out the final score on Saturday!

I also taught my 4 year old nephew to sing "what''s that coming out of my pants... is it a monster? is it a monster..." when I was home... [:D]
[/quote]

I think you should sort out a date with YouTube EM.

Stick your nephew in a Norwich shirt and Hogesar can stick it on his NCFC site.

Excellent work! [:D]