Sign in to follow this  
XXL16

Wrong move for Jim Brennan and Carl Robinson?

Not a good start but always thought Brennan was a decent player, sure they will pick up the points soon. I follow the MLS and no suprise to see Taylor Twellman get two goals, such a quality striker.

[quote user="Creasy"]Not a good start but always thought Brennan was a decent player, sure they will pick up the points soon. I follow the MLS and no suprise to see Taylor Twellman get two goals, such a quality striker.[/quote]

Taylor Twellman, a good striker liked Earnie, think he learned much under Steve Nicol

they just signed the goal Machine that is Danny dichio... he wont be the answer ot all their problems either...

Despite the razzamatazz the MLS is a pretty poor standard (league 1 at best) i think it proves a point about Robinson.... He''ll be in the LOW before long.

jas :)

[quote user="XXL16"]

http://toronto.fc.mlsnet.com/schedule/season.jsp?team=t280

two games, two lost, scored zero, concede six. Highlights show Robbo is as usual, standing on the pitch and do NOTHING.

[/quote]

Why am I not surprised at that? Brennan was crap, but as for Robinson - well I think that he was quite simply the worst player ever to have worn yellow and green. I think he had possibly one decent game for us (if that) against Barnsley - but I wouldn''t be surprised if just about every other player in this league had a decent game against Barnsley.

Carl Robinson was/still is a complete and utter waste of space and I never want to see him anywhere NEAR Carrow Road ever again! I could''ve danced the bloody night away when I heard that he''d gone - good riddance to bad rubbish.

Wrong move for Brennan and Robinson? Possibly - but a fantastic one for us [:D].

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

they just signed the goal Machine that is Danny dichio... he wont be the answer ot all their problems either...

Despite the razzamatazz the MLS is a pretty poor standard (league 1 at best) i think it proves a point about Robinson.... He''ll be in the LOW before long.

jas :)

[/quote]

I saw the highlights and saw Robbo acts as a DM as usual, and see the opposition midfield can do anything they want to do! Maybe the standard of MLS is nearly League 1, but their players maybe a bit more skillful