Sign in to follow this  
Jamie D

Greatest Goals For NCFC EVER

I can remember Darren Eadie Scoring with his right foot from Fully 60 Yards Vs Sunderland at the Barclay after a muffed clearence by Lionel Perez.. 1997/98 season i think.. its on that years highlights video.. what made that goal even sweeter is that Dazzler said he didnt mean it in the after game interview!

Its my favourite goal, along with Iwans belter vs Crewe!

other notable strikes i can remember...

McKenzies vs Man utd,

Goss in Munich,

Goss vs Liverpool

Goss vs Leeds!

Robert Fleck vs West ham Rumbelows cup December 1991.

jas :)

Greatest goals for NCFC that I have seen in no particular order -

Fashanu''s against Liverpool

Goss''s against Bayern Munich

Rosario''s against the Saints

Huckerby''s last night

Keith O''Neill don''t know who it is against, but here it is - http://youtube.com/watch?v=G1zheGVjdfw

Goss against Leeds

Safri against Newcastle

A couple of Sutton''s, just remember they were really good.

One that I did not see but have on good authority was excellent Ron Davies away at Leeds, way back when, no video footage[:''(]

I couldn''t choose a best goal for Norwich, but I suppose my favourite is Goss''s wonder goal against Leeds.  Not only did you have the spectacular finish, but iirc the build up play, and number of passes leading up to the goal was excellent as well (youtube vid doesn''t show the full build up), bearing in mind we were away at Leeds who were a very good team back then.

Probably more that have escaped me

Best I ever witnessed was Marc Libra against Man city when he scored the Gazza like flick over Steve Howey then volley !!!!!

Sheer class.

my first thought was justin fashanu''s goal v. l''pool.  having just watched it again on youtube, i think it''s got to be that or a gossy volly.  the way fash flciked the ball up and then turned and vollyed into the top right corner was pure magic.  was standing in the river end for that one and so remembered  it  as on you tube.   sensational.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Greatest goals for NCFC that I have seen in no particular order -

Fashanu''s against Liverpool

Goss''s against Bayern Munich

Rosario''s against the Saints

Huckerby''s last night

Keith O''Neill don''t know who it is against, but here it is - http://youtube.com/watch?v=G1zheGVjdfw

Goss against Leeds

Safri against Newcastle

A couple of Sutton''s, just remember they were really good.

One that I did not see but have on good authority was excellent Ron Davies away at Leeds, way back when, no video footage[:''(]

I couldn''t choose a best goal for Norwich, but I suppose my favourite is Goss''s wonder goal against Leeds.  Not only did you have the spectacular finish, but iirc the build up play, and number of passes leading up to the goal was excellent as well (youtube vid doesn''t show the full build up), bearing in mind we were away at Leeds who were a very good team back then.

Probably more that have escaped me

[/quote]

that O Neil one is against Tranmere and its pure fluke... look at his leg when he kicks it.. hes gone to loft it back into the box...

jas :)

Easy...

29th April 1972, Dave Stringer at Watford...in front of 15,000 travelling canary fans, the goal that confirmed us as 2nd Division Champions and into the 1st Division for the first time ever...you would have had to be there to know what I mean, and to know just what that felt like...

but then I''m just going through a nostalgia phase...