Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

What TV Coverage Are We Going To Get?

Yeah Fox on this website looks good... it''s not too bad quality and I imagine there''s more people around the world watching this Arsenal game than will be watching Norwich... might overload the internet down in Norwich, though... [;)]

[quote user="Eam"]

[quote user="Alex"]Please tell me Lawrenson won''t be making any comments on us that night, however the result goes he''s sure to slate us, infact he''s only second to Smudger in terms of criticism of our club. Andy Townsend as well...Ex player yet never hear him pay us any compliments...Infact he never even makes comments about us!. N0n(e.[/quote]

Alex, Townsend did a feature on City v Cardiff for ITV and was very complimentary about the club and said he had a great time as a player here. I must say I was suprised as I had heard he was very offhand about the club previously.

[/quote]

Thanks Eam, interesting you say this because I genuinelly can''t recall Townsend ever saying anything good about us! You''ve restored some faith that AT isn''t a complete ****. So many times I''ve watched him on TV and he''s had every chance to mention us when talking about his career but seems to refuse to acknowledge he played for us....

[quote user="tryingtofindmyfeet"]

[quote user="Alex"]Please tell me Lawrenson won''t be making any comments on us that night, however the result goes he''s sure to slate us, infact he''s only second to Smudger in terms of criticism of our club. Andy Townsend as well...Ex player yet never hear him pay us any compliments...Infact he never even makes comments about us!. N0n(e.[/quote]

I agree - I hate Lawrenson, he is an absolutely rubbish pundit. Alan Hansen is brilliant because he talks sense by the bucketload. Lawrenson talks a load of crap! And yes, he always slates us!

I loved it when Alistair McGowan took the mick by impersonating Lawrenson pole dancing in front of Lineker (whom he was also impersonating) in the studio - brilliant! I think it was on Alistair McGowan''s Big Impression or something like that.  

[/quote]

Didn''t see the Alistair McGowan show tryingtofindmyfeet, but yes Lawrenson is a n0nce...Look forward to his comments later!. I agree on AH, he does appear to have a relatively neutral assessment on most matches (and that sometimes includes Liverpool!).

i wouldn''t if i were you Pete!Thanks for the info on seeing the game live by the way,is working a treat!

Hasn''t stopped to Buffer once yet!c''mon Arsenal!

Anyone loving the American guy who is doing the warm up to the game and the review?  Superb quotes and the OTT background music ala WWF or something! best one so far ---(add american accent)  " 0-0 here after regulation time.." lol