Sign in to follow this  
Iwan=legend

New coach - another jock!!

Anyone heard of Jim Duffy? He''s in talks to join the backroom staff apparantley? its on BBC as part of the lappin news...........who are ya!?

Its good news. Maybe he will bring some fresh ideas with him.

Or maybe he could translate what Peter Grant says to the players and media....

has an excellent pedigree in scotland for bringing on youngsters so maybe he will be a big help. what actual job is he going to do here by the way?

Maybe we could park the new coach across the goal? Just a thought! Double decker I hope.

[quote user="baldyboy"]what actual job is he going to do here by the way?[/quote]

I imagine Keith Webb''s Reserve team coach job, or even better Livermore''s job!

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]

[quote user="baldyboy"]what actual job is he going to do here by the way?[/quote]

I imagine Keith Webb''s Reserve team coach job, or even better Livermore''s job!

[/quote]

Why would anyone want the reserve team manager''s job though? It''s surely seen as a "nothing" job at the moment with so few games.

Hopefully get''s a first team coaching job, or replaces Dougie as Assistant manager like you said.

[IMG]http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38116000/jpg/_38116479_duffynew300.jpg[/IMG]