Sign in to follow this  
Cheerio

So where will Lapin play? The Bench?

He''s a left winger. HmmmmHe can also play wing back. HmmmmUnlikely he''ll hold down either of those I suspect, so is he merely cover?

At the moment, he''s likely to play left wing with Huckerby up front.  In the long term he could be Huckerbys replacement.  Next season he might struggle to get a game unless he can keep Huckerby on the bench.  Whatever the situation he adds balance and competition to the squad.

According to Grants statements this morning he will be playing left back on Saturday with Hughes right back and a winner of the fans sweepstake at centre-half...  We stink of relegation!!!

I think he could easily replace Drury, I think its about time he had some competition, make him buck up his performances.

[quote user="Smudger"] We stink of relegation!!![/quote]You really are sounding like a broken record its boring and pathetic

He will play left mid. Hucks does not track back when he plays on the left and Grant has realised this along with all of our opponents this season. Hucks is best used through the middle as he prooved against Wolves, he doesnt waiste his energy tracking back just focuses on creating the magic. Lappin will finally offer the midfield balance and support Drury in defending. Could proove to be a qaulity signing at 75k.

Lappin left back and hughes in the middle I think you will find - as I predicted on weds.

Play like we did on Tuesday and we will win games - if you were there at the wolves game as you claim you would realise that,  despite the blow of losing...