Could i just say in the middle of this mud slinging contest that i respect what Cluck and Smudge say , why ? because both are city fans , which means a lot to me , O, K , lots on this board don''t agree with them or what they say, if i don''t agree with someone i prefer to take the p**s with what many say is my "dry sense of humour "not calling someone Garry Glitter which to my mind is way out of order ,quite unforgivable .

[quote user="ricardo"]

Cluck v Yellow Rages

Ding Ding! end of the bout as both fighters retire hurt.

And on the actual thread Brown, Fozzy etc etc NCFC Legends?

NO and never will be.

[/quote]

Retired bored I think..........[:)]

[quote user="ricardo"]

Cluck v Yellow Rages

NO and never will be.

[/quote]

Very early days IMO but I couldn''t see Brown ever becoming a legend, I just don''t think he is good enough. Yet to see enough of Fozzy yet. You never know he might do, he is the type of player who is capable of thinking outside of the box. That creativity might end up making him a legend one day. I hope so.

[quote user="ray ducker"]Could i just say in the middle of this mud slinging contest that i respect what Cluck and Smudge say , why ? because both are city fans , which means a lot to me , O, K , lots on this board don''t agree with them or what they say, if i don''t agree with someone i prefer to take the p**s with what many say is my "dry sense of humour "not calling someone Garry Glitter which to my mind is way out of order ,quite unforgivable .[/quote]

Taken slightly out of context to be fair Ray. I suggested that his ''bull in a china shop'' methods on this board are as subtle. Certainly not that he was Gary Glitter. That would be a bit strong. I''m sure Clucky is made of stronger stuff but if it offended you then I appologise if that''s the way that one came across. Not the way it was intended to at all.

[quote user="Smudger"]

However for each couple of people my posts annoy there is another person who starts to question their own stance (who say to themselves that maybe this guy Smudger may have a point).  There are also other people on here who have grown in number over the last few months that agree with many of my own opinions.

[/quote]You just can''t stop yourself can you? How many people on here do you really think are swayed by your stunted opinion ( and I use the singular, because you just repeat the same over and over..). One in every three? Utter codswallop[:^)]

[quote user="ricardo"]

Cluck v Yellow Rages

NO and never will be.

[/quote]

Sorry Ricardo, when I changed the headline I was having a lighthearted p1$$ take!. Having said that, no one can say if they''ll become legends or not...Where''s Marty McFly and a flying DeLorean when you need them? (As we''ve already got Doc and Brown).

[quote user="ray ducker"]Could i just say in the middle of this mud slinging contest that i respect what Cluck and Smudge say , why ? because both are city fans , which means a lot to me , O, K , lots on this board don''t agree with them or what they say, if i don''t agree with someone i prefer to take the p**s with what many say is my "dry sense of humour "not calling someone Garry Glitter which to my mind is way out of order ,quite unforgivable .[/quote]

Thank you for that ray.

I''m mindful of the fact that we have a wide range of ages on here....and to some the cut and thrust of argument gets a bit too much for them. I''ve had endless amounts of abuse from other posters since I arrived....and I must admit that I generally find it all pretty harmless and comical on the whole....but some do take themselves and this whole "forum" thing a bit too seriously.

If you dish it out...you have to take it in return...but even I would seriously baulk at Gary Glitter jibes. I don''t think it was anything more than frustration at not making any headway though....so it''s water under the bridge as far as I''m concerned. Only the truth hurts as they say........[:)]

I''ll carry on saying my piece whether certain sections on here like it or not...because (please note bold again) I''m a City fan. The minute I lose my passion and concern for the City will be the day I walk away from Carrow Road for good......and it will take much more than a few "ovine gummings" on here to make me do that.

Let battle commence..........[;)]

[quote user="Yellow Rages"]

Taken slightly out of context to be fair Ray. I suggested that his ''bull in a china shop'' methods on this board are as subtle. Certainly not that he was Gary Glitter. That would be a bit strong. I''m sure Clucky is made of stronger stuff but if it offended you then I appologise if that''s the way that one came across. Not the way it was intended to at all.

[/quote]

Yellow Rages, apology accepted , we will say no more on the subject other than i hate to see city fans at one another, so what have we ascertained from Bly Blys post ? the fact that Smudge was outside the ground but not in it , well done Bly Bly , very sharpe , now i have heard it said when you can''t see your hearing improves 100% , now Smudge did any of the goals sound offside ? or any goals sound against the run of play ? did you hear the flutter of the the flag for handball even?

[quote user="ray ducker"][quote user="Yellow Rages"]

[/quote]

Yellow Rages, apology accepted , we will say no more on the subject other than i hate to see city fans at one another, so what have we ascertained from Bly Blys post ? the fact that Smudge was outside the ground but not in it , well done Bly Bly , very sharpe , now i have heard it said when you can''t see your hearing improves 100% , now Smudge did any of the goals sound offside ? or any goals sound against the run of play ? did you hear the flutter of the the flag for handball even?

[/quote]

All sounded distinctively quiet to me Ray...

You could hear a pin drop (as you could before we equalised on Saturday)...  All I could hear were the first winds of change starting to blow through the corridors of Carrow Road as the fans sat up and noticed how poor we were and that we certainly were in a relegation fight...

Do you think that we can let this thread sink without trace now PLEASE???

It is a little embarassing and seems to illustrate our clubs current predicament that a thread meant as a light hearted dig in to my whereabouts last Tuesday is vying for the honour of most responses over the last week or so with the thread dedicated towards fans leaving tributes for Craig Flemming (a player with over 10 years service and god knows how many appearances).

Says it all about the state of affairs at Carrow Road me thinks!!!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="ray ducker"][quote user="Yellow Rages"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

All sounded distinctively quiet to me Ray...

You could hear a pin drop (as you could before we equalised on Saturday)...  All I could hear were the first winds of change starting to blow through the corridors of Carrow Road as the fans sat up and noticed how poor we were and that we certainly were in a relegation fight...

Do you think that we can let this thread sink without trace now PLEASE???

It is a little embarassing and seems to illustrate our clubs current predicament that a thread meant as a light hearted dig in to my whereabouts last Tuesday is vying for the honour of most responses over the last week or so with the thread dedicated towards fans leaving tributes for Craig Flemming (a player with over 10 years service and god knows how many appearances).

Says it all about the state of affairs at Carrow Road me thinks!!!

[/quote]

If that''s the case....Why reply?.