Sign in to follow this  
Erik the Viking

Keogh to sign for Wolves?

According to Sky Sports, Andy Keogh  of Scunthorpe is due to sign for Wolves tomorrow morning. Now i am not saying this guy is the answer to all our problems but yet again we are sat around watching potentially good playes sign for championship rivals, when are we going to learn???. Or perhaps we are preparing a bid for Luke Varney - not!

Keogh would have been an ok signing but I would prefer Maynard, McLeod, Varney or Sharp! I totally agree with your point that we are in such desperate need of players and everyone else seems to be making signings with nothing happening at our end - very frustrating!

[quote user="Gazza"]According to Sky Sports, Andy Keogh  of Scunthorpe is due to sign for Wolves tomorrow morning. Now i am not saying this guy is the answer to all our problems but yet again we are sat around watching potentially good playes sign for championship rivals, when are we going to learn???. Or perhaps we are preparing a bid for Luke Varney - not! [/quote]

What proof do we actually have that we aren''t trying to get in a striker?

I thought Wolves were going to go for Billy Sharp - perhaps the money is running out for them too! It reminds me of when we to Man Utd to sign Healy and came back with Notman!!

If Keogh signs for Wolves, perhaps Flem could do us a favour and nobble him in training the day before we play them.

Oh, here''s a thought... Perhaps our Club sent him there "on loan" to do just that.. with promise of a new 1 year deal when he comes back?!

I suppose the same can therefore be said about every other league club.

They all sat around whilst wolves signed Keogh. Had he signed for Derby of course then Wolves would have been as stupid as us and indeed everyone else.

What fools we all are.

While the stats highlight sharps goal scoring prowess I am not surprised that Keogh is the one bought first - he is by far the better long term prospect having far more footballing ability than Sharp - a bit like Hulse outscoring Ashton at Crewe at one stage;  Ashton was always the better player - and the scouts must have seen that too.