Sign in to follow this  
Positive & Proud Canary

IS UNITY A THING OF THE PAST AT OUR CLUB

SINCE THE THING WITH THE WORTHY OUT CAMPAIGN AND THE KTF''ers IT SEEMS UNITY HAS DIED AMONGST THE SUPPORTERS. WE HAVE ALL THIS SLAGING OFF OF PETER GRANT (WHO HAS HAD TO WORK WITH WORTHY''S SQUAD) NOT THE SOME SEEM TO NOTICE AND OR CARE ABOUT THIS FACT (STAND ACCUSED ROHNDAL ROHNDAL OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS) YOU ALL KNOW THE ONE WITH THE STUPID SACK GRANT NOW LOGO ON HIS MESSAGES. NOW WE HAVE POOR OLD CHRIS BROWN WHO HAS YET TO STEP ON THE PITCH BEING SLATED BY SO CALLED SUPPORTERS, I JUST HOPE HE DOESN''T GET WIND OF THIS CAUSE THAT WOULD SCREW ANYONE UP. FOR GOD SAKE ALL YOU NEGITIVE LOT GET BEHIND THE MANAGER, THE PLAYERS AND LETS GET OUT OF THIS LEAGUE EARN SOME MONEY AND BUILD A SQUAD WE CAN ALL BE PROUD OF. JUST REMEMBER IT COULD BE WORSE YOU COULD HAVE BEEN BORN INTO AN IPSWICH SUPPORTERS HOUSEHOLD. ON THE BALL CITY

Some of us havent slagged off Granty or Chris Brown, you''ll probably find its the minority and not the majority.

[quote user="harleston1933"]

SINCE THE THING WITH THE WORTHY OUT CAMPAIGN AND THE KTF''ers IT SEEMS UNITY HAS DIED AMONGST THE SUPPORTERS. WE HAVE ALL THIS SLAGING OFF OF PETER GRANT (WHO HAS HAD TO WORK WITH WORTHY''S SQUAD) NOT THE SOME SEEM TO NOTICE AND OR CARE ABOUT THIS FACT (STAND ACCUSED ROHNDAL ROHNDAL OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS) YOU ALL KNOW THE ONE WITH THE STUPID SACK GRANT NOW LOGO ON HIS MESSAGES. NOW WE HAVE POOR OLD CHRIS BROWN WHO HAS YET TO STEP ON THE PITCH BEING SLATED BY SO CALLED SUPPORTERS, I JUST HOPE HE DOESN''T GET WIND OF THIS CAUSE THAT WOULD SCREW ANYONE UP. FOR GOD SAKE ALL YOU NEGITIVE LOT GET BEHIND THE MANAGER, THE PLAYERS AND LETS GET OUT OF THIS LEAGUE EARN SOME MONEY AND BUILD A SQUAD WE CAN ALL BE PROUD OF. JUST REMEMBER IT COULD BE WORSE YOU COULD HAVE BEEN BORN INTO AN IPSWICH SUPPORTERS HOUSEHOLD. ON THE BALL CITY

[/quote]

Is your CAPS LOCK a thing of the past?

I would say following the club "blindly" and "unquestioningly" is a thing of the past....and about time too....speaking for those "realists" among us anyway.......... 

It is a sign of the times that one has to be either for or against something.  We have a ''who do we blame'' culture that has to put everything in lottle boxes.  Some of us can see both sides of the debate.  The board and management have made, and will continue to make mistakes.  It is only human to do so but we will not all agree on what those mistakes are.  The players will play according to their ability and mind-set, again we will not always agree on the merits of their ability and performance.  The supporters will hold differing opinions on all the above and more besides.  The only common thread is that we love the club and want the best for it.  There is no need for one to be labelled either a ''Board and all who sail in her outer'' or a ''KTFer''.  Can we have reasoned, articulate and amusing debate here without resorting to personal abuse and swearing?  I do not see myself in either camp but merely the holder of well thought out, reasonable opinions that would hold up in any debate.  I am happy to have anyone disagree with me provided they back up their arguments with facts, figures and honest opinion.

However, when we support NCFC what is it we actually support?  Is it the name, the ground, board, players, fans etc.  And why?  Discuss......

Too many sycophants are ruining our club. If were not careful, this devious manipulative board will think were really happy with third division football. And deliver it to us. Wake up.  

If we all show unity towards the board ,players and manager eveyone will think we are all happy.They will think everything is ok and that we are willing to give them time to get things right,meanwhile we will be playing the likes of swansea,doncaster and whatever other teams ply their trade in division one.Pulling in the same direction works when you can see where you are going,but at the moment who really knows where we are going.The only sure thing is this IF WE STILL HAVE ANYTHING TO PLAY FOR LAST MONTH OF THE SEASON IT AIN''T GOING TO BE THE PLAY-OFFS