Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Wake up and smell the coffee!!!!

At the moment Norwich City are a rubbish team, with poor passing, poor set pieces and the weakest squad we''ve had in years,we have an untried manager who will have to sell our best player to raise money to buy one or two half decent new squad members, we have no chance in hell of promotion and lets be honest we don''t deserve it. People please stop living in a dream this club has lost its way and needs a good kick up the backside before we get anywhere near the team alot of people believe we are, how this shake up will come i have no idea but god do i hope it comes.

I can''t agree more, I still here people like neil adams on norfolk talking about quality and an outside chance of promotion via the play offs.Wake up adams!

I''m a season tickt holder( Not for much longer they N.C.F.C can stick it next season) and I''ve never witnesses such a dire load os S*** playing in Green and Yellow. Grant is a p*** and should be sacked. He is as boring as Worthington but that took Worthington six years to become a bore with his '' we did well but still lost c*** each game and now Grant comes out with a different sort of bulls*** '' it was the supprters it was the ref the wind was in the wrong direction'' Go on Ernie leave this load of s**8 while you are still ahead.    

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"]......... I still here people like neil adams on norfolk talking about quality and an outside chance of promotion via the play offs.

Wake up adams!
[/quote]

Maybe I''m hearing something that isn''t there but I detect a more critical tone when he sums up our performance on Radio Norfolk.

When Worthington was in charge Adams '' sat on the fence '' more times than the birds in my garden but under the new regime he seems to be agreeing with some of the general unrest of the fans.

I know Adams was involved in a coaching capacity at Carrow Road under Worthington........has that arrangement changed ? If so, that would explain why he no longer has to '' toe the line '' in his work in the media.   

OK, so we have a team that has not lived up to the media hype, individually or collectively.  We do have an untried manager but he is what most people wanted, passionate, animated and willing to critisise players.  Give him time and a chance to bring in his own players and a chance to stamp his own authority on the squad.  Do not judge in so short a space of time.  I do not always agree with his choice of players, tactics or substitutions but at least it give us a chance to debate them.  All this is on the field.  Off the field could we stop all the innuendo and supposition.  If any one can prove mis-management or mis-appropriation of funds let them do so.  I may not be happy with the current situation but am realistic enough to know it could be a lot worse with others in charge.

Kick it off, throw it in .......

Definitely agre Phat.

The "new manager kick" has worn off, and people are now realising that our squad is p*** poor, and that it would take a miracle to do anything with it aside from stave off relegation. People are living in a dream world, we do have 2 or 3 stars and a few decent others but after that it is woeful.

I am not as pesimistic as to say that we would need to sell Earnie to rebuild but we do need to invest what we have wisely in quality and  in the right areas. For me midfield has to be the priorty, before defence and up front, remeber they break up the play and feed the front 2 or 3. which is were we are coming up short.

And if Safri does play better in a middle 3 then lets do that, and have him on the pitch not on the bench, also lets get Dublin at the back with Shackell he is good up front, but we need him badly at the back.

The noises Grant makes about what he expects and who he is trying to buy is good but, his team selection is counting against him.