Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

I'm not happy Mr Grant.

When Mr Grant was given the job as manager i thought give the bloke a chance,at least till the end of the season, well bollo**s to that!! after his comment about the supporters, and i quote "We needed them for the full 90 minutes today and we didn''t get that. For me, that''s a disgrace" Sorry Peter but the team are the disgrace no passion or pride AGAIN today(Earnie and Dublin excluded) Mcveigh should be kicked out of the club after his pathetic show today,what the hell do you guys do in training? play cards!! because you can''t practice passing or ball control,Mr Grant we support this club every home game as the attendance records will show so please don''t blame us for the shower that have pulled on the Yellow shirts the last two games, we may have got a lucky three points at West brom but lets face it the honeymoon for you Mr Grant is over and to slag us fans off is really a stupid,stupid move, if you don''t think we''re good enough for yourself and a few of your overpaid underperformers then pack your bags and p off back to West Ham!!!!! Mr Grant i have supported City for 25 years and will always support Norwich City but my support for you has just ended!! Maybe i''m over reacting but how dare he call us a disgrace the trumped up little........ deep breath,count to ten, sorry but i am just so angry with his comments i think i better call it a day before i go to far.

Couln''t agree more, this man''s comments are an act of downright stupidity and it has made me very angry. I am so sorry Mr. Grant that I coughed up some £800 for season tickets and had the gall to remain silent at a match, would you prefer me to stay away??? my apologies for giving the club my hard earned cash. I am not one of these people who travel to away games but I did spend a lot of money taking my stepson to Ipswich for yet another total ''no show''. These guys get paid enormous sums of money compared to most of us, the ordinary supporters, and to blame us for yet another disgraceful perfomance beggars belief. We know he has inherited a poor squad and cannot do much to it at present but like many other supporters I would rather see some of the youngsters given a chance they might at least be enthusiastic. 

Sorry but it seems to me Grant is as tactly inept as Worthington was. He had a huddle on the touchline with several players when one of the Ipswich players was down injured, result they all come back on the pitch and nothing changes. He plays people out of position, drops others for no apparent reason i.e. Gallagher, Dublin, Safri, we still play route one to one of the shortest strikers in this league, we constantly give the ball away particularly in midfield, the defence seems incapable of clearing their lines until given the relief of a miss hit shot that results in a goal kick. Sorry what change has anyone noticed since Worthless left. Grant in my opinion has been lucky because apart from Cardiff when they did play well he has had a lot of lucky results Sunderland, WBA and Colchester etc. all games where they could and should have lost. Anyone who was at Ipswich would have seen we were lucky to esacape with 3-1 it should have been more. Grant would not have been my choice but I was prepared to wait and give him a chance but turning on us like this, sorry he shows he is not worthy (no pun intended) of our support. Delia and co have got it wrong yet again they seem to like the little Norwich image where we can stay solvent and remain in this league forever. They are certainly on course then.

I agree 100% phat canary, How he can blame supporters when 24 000 of us turn up every week and watch horrors like yesterday and especially Sunday!! He and the players did not come over to the fans once on Sunday and only Dion and Gallagher today I have been supporting Norwich for 20 years and this has never happened before, I have never seen 9 passionless players playing for Norwich (Excluding Dion and Hux) if they dont care about wearing the yellow shirt they should all p*ss off.

Totally agree Phatcanary.

Maybe somebody shoud explain to Mr Grant that some people go to Carrow Road on  a Saturday hoping to be entertained!

Peter Grant would not have been my first choice as Manager, but I was prepared to support him, I''m beginning to think I need to reconsider that decision.

grant has annoyed me like hell!!!

who does he think he is??  i understand that the fans were poor yesterday, but players should be motivated if the stadium  was empty!! its their job!

did he forget how bad we were against our arch enemies last week, where we laid down and died!!  the fans wont forget that easily, and its up them to play well for us and convince us again.

i''m not motivated to go tuesday nite now, why should i??

grant is a to****!!