Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

What Ziegler be coming premanently?

I say this for two reasons, the way the article said He may join in January, this makes me think a premanent deal is on the cards and also Tottenham Hotspur Football Club are reportedly keen on Leonardo Vitor Santiago.According to reports, the White Hart Lane club are set to move for the 23-year-old Brazilian winger during the New Year transfer window as Martin Jol looks to add yet more quality to his squad.Leonardo is currently contracted to NAC Breda in Holland, yet this deal expires in the summer.Jol has been looking for a left-sided winger for some time, and after missing out on Middlesbrough’s Stewart Downing in the summer, he will be eager to land his man this time round.

How much what Ziegler cost?

Is this the same Ziegler that played against us for Bayern Munich when Norwich were in Europe 93/94 season?

Wasn''t he an up-and-coming german teenager then?

[quote user="Canary Boy"]

Is this the same Ziegler that played against us for Bayern Munich when Norwich were in Europe 93/94 season?

Wasn''t he an up-and-coming german teenager then?

[/quote]

No that was Christian Zeige. An old German Spurs player who i think retired due to injury.

It is Reto Ziegler, about 20, Swiss and grant likes him.

Hi every1, this is my 1st post. I was a season ticket holder for ten years up until end of last season but then had to move to spain, awful I know!

Just wondered if you cud tell me where I can find the article on this subject, as I''m a big fan of reto and wud love to see him here would be a sound investment at this level and consistant first team footy cud bring him on in leaps and bounds to be a brilliant player for us.

you think about 1.5 - 2 million can we afford this gamble though surely we would need promotion as there is no more parachute money after this season.

link for the article wud b much appreciated :)