Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Rages

Limp Wrists?

Something I''ve noticed lately is that lots of our players seem to have tape or something similar around their wrists.

They don''t look like sweatbands because they are very thin.

Has anyone else noticed this and if so, what is it for? They can''t all have R.S.I.''s from signing too many autographs surely.

You can see an example on the front page of the main site.

I was told from a very reliable source that the reason they are wearing them is becasue they spent an awfull lot of time giving the w@ nker sign behind worthys back in training!

Carl Robinson has two of them on

Carl Robinson and Paul McKenna (Getty images)

Maybe he thought he would fall over with just one on..................... Shortly after this photo was taken, Carl Robinson fell over anyway!

maybe its one of PG''s tactics;taken from Sky-ones - ''Brainiac: Science Abuse'', if a player messes around or just simply does bad, PG shocks them...., quite litrally.... buzz

C4E is right.. its to do wth the Cardiovascualr wrist bands they wear. I imagine its prevents them getting damaged or wet.

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

C4E is right.. its to do wth the Cardiovascualr wrist bands they wear. I imagine its prevents them getting damaged or wet.

[/quote]

I think you are right about the Cardiovascular wrist bands. However I''m sure you will find that they are required to cover/tape them up under fifa rules as with rings etc.

[quote user="Yellow Rages"]If that''s the case Jas, which it sounds very likely, I wonder why I always see the same players wearing them.[/quote]

because it makes it clear who isnt the fittest trainer