Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

NCISA Forum Thursday evening

NCISA will be holding their AGM and forum this Thursday evening in the Norfolk Lounge Carrow Road. From 7.30 pm till 8.00 pm the AGM will be held for members only. Can we remind you you will need to have been a member for at least three months in order to vote. From 8.00 o''clock onwards there will be a question and answer session with Delia Smith, Michael Wynn Jones, Neil Doncaster and Andrew Cullen to which everybody is welcome. This is your opportunity to quiz the board about recent events and their plans for the future. The bar will be open for drinks.         

Admission - NCISA members – free entry
                 - Those buying memberships at the door – £3 for one year, £5 three years
                 - Non-members that wish to remain non-members £2.

We would like to remind you that all funds generated by NCISA are forwarded to the academy .

Can I bring my 3 legged, one eyed, severely incontinent and profoundly deaf alopecia sufferin'' wire haired terrier with a weak ticker called ''Lucky'' along to the forum?

You won''t even know he''s there.............he actually passed away 4 months ago. I just don''t like to leave him alone in the house with all these fireworks goin'' off before bonfire night.

Yours hopefully,

Mello.

(& ''Lucky'')

[quote]Can I bring my 3 legged, one eyed, severely incontinent and profoundly deaf alopecia sufferin'' wire haired terrier with a weak ticker called ''Lucky'' along to the forum?

You won''t even know he''s there.............he actually passed away 4 months ago.[/quote]

Taxi (dermist) for Mello !

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Get stuffed!..........[:P]

[/quote]

I was going to say something about you bringing your own buffet, but decided it was in poor taste... [+o(] [;)]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]I''m afraid I''m washing my hair.[/quote]

You shouldn''t be afraid of washing your hair.

[/quote]

No No No.. I think Rudolph means that he washes his hair because he''s afraid of going! Maybe it''s because of that Scarey Crowey guy!

Sorry Kathy, but I can''t make it tonight. My old Ma wants to come though and she wanted to know if there was anywhere really close she can park? She''d be ''made up'' if you say hello to her! (She''ll be the one with the white bonnet with size 5 footprints on it!)

Sorry, unable to attend tonight.........."Lucky"[&] is right off his food, and I think he''s a bit under the weather. He''s also beginning to smell a bit - and is lookin'' a tadge off colour.[:(]

Don''t forget to give the board a grillin'' though. They''re not out off the woods yet!

Oh dear, Lucky''s just made a mess on my carpet.........I hate it when he decomposes! Must go an'' put him back in the freezer.......aren''t cryogenics just amazing, eh!

Have fun y''all! ;~) Mortician Mello.......