Sign in to follow this  
sheded

Just give Delia a cheer tomorrow !

YES !    I mean it  .....  some miserable  sods will  ask why  ,  its to them I`ll try  to give an answer  .

1,  Without  her cash input  in the dark days   , we  would , right now   , be playing Notts County

2,   She appointed Nigel  , who DID take us into the prem !   which is more  than can be said 

for the succession of previous managers ...

3,   She had  Hucks  tranferred   to us   , even though she " knows nothing about football " !

4,   Her restaurant  made a profit of £9 M    last year  !   ok , this  figure needs ratifying  ,  but

some of this profit  will be entering the clubs coffers .

5 ,   She`s  a real fan of NCFC   ,  anyone who doubts this  , are beyond help !

6 ,   Who would you rather have   , Delia  , or the Glazer bros ?   [ my GOD they`re  ugly ! ]  

So ,    would it  be such a strain to give the lady  a warm greeting ?     

Oh dear oh dear.

Rub that magic Delia dust out of your eyes lads (you are all lads, aren''t you . . . yes, I thought so).

Sad to say, you''re part of the problem.  You let her get away with stuff that Chase never would have.  She needs someone to stand up to her, but no one in the boardroom has the cojones to do it.

btw Sheded, where on earth did you get £9m catering profit from?  The turnover was only £4m, or so they tell us.

Why?

She basked in the glory and self publicity of our year in winning the championship and in our pathetic attempt at staying in the premier, ("little Norwich" and the embarrassing rant.)..............she can take the flak along with the rest of the board and accept the fact that they are without doubt partly to blame for this shambles we are in at the moment.

On what basis do you believe that we would now be playing in the lower leagues? There are clubs who were in more dire straights than we were in the mid 90''s above us in the table.

9 million......£173,076 per week in a restaurant that is hardly ever open, i think not.

Y''ARMY.

Well put Mystic and Seat.....in life we surely have to take the rough with the smooth. Few stand up to her because she is seen as the ''saviour'' and because she is a woman. Yes she came in and sorted things out...but  would only Delia have been able to do that?  There are plenty of money people about......plus even more who wouldn''t have put so much into Corperate leisure facilities and more onto the pitch.

After all......it''s players we cheer, not how high the Yorkshire puddings have risen.......

[quote user="mystic megson"]

Oh dear oh dear.

Rub that magic Delia dust out of your eyes lads (you are all lads, aren''t you . . . yes, I thought so).

Sad to say, you''re part of the problem.  You let her get away with stuff that Chase never would have.  She needs someone to stand up to her, but no one in the boardroom has the cojones to do it.

btw Sheded, where on earth did you get £9m catering profit from?  The turnover was only £4m, or so they tell us.

[/quote]

If I`m honest  I`ll admit to a bit of " laddishness "   in  my write up on Delia   Mystic !  and also some, built in  , distaste  when I see  a woman being bullied  .....  having said that   , I think  Delia  is more than capable  of holding her own  in the boardroom !  

I got that figure from the Price Waterhouse  / Cooper    company   stats  , I did try and  get back to that site  , so I could  cut and paste , but no luck so far [:''(]     

Seat 124 ,  there`s more than a bit of " licence "   given  when  saw NCFC playing   in div 2 !  it was just to emphasise  what might have happened !

Thanks for the support Hucker ...... I wont hold it against you   LOL [:D]

We''d have been far better off without Delia. There a re loads of people that would have put money into Notwich. Look at Villa and Portsmouth. I think Delia should go with her mate worthington!