Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

Norwich Vs Burnley Player Ratings

Norwich:

Gallacher - 6 - Goals were defenders fault was solid

Colin - 6 - was fairly solid and got some good crosses in

Fleming - 4 - Second goal 100% his fault, Slow, didn''t mark well at all.

Doherty - 3 - Stupid (yet Hilarous) Sending off on top of defensive mistakes. Could have had a goal but didn''t deliver

Boyle - 5 - Fairly average,some good play alongside some weak defending

Croft - 6 - One of our better players,moved like a young Hucks but really let himself down when crossing

Safri - 5 - Average

Robinson - 4 - Didn''t do anything and make critical mistakes when defending

Huckerby - 7 - Our best player, quick, really tried but sadly support and the whole ethos of the game let him down

Dublin - 6 - Tried, tried, tried and tried some more, good when defending. Form will com with fitness

Earnshaw - 6 - Good goal but didn''t have the support he needed

Subs Used:

Shackell - 6 - Should have started

Hughes - 5 - Didn''t see much of him, but tried to win the ball

Thorne - 4 - Why wasn''t Jarvis put on, Thorne did nothing expect get kicked in the thigh

Subs Not Used: Camp, Ryan Jarvis.

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]Norwich: Gallacher - 6 - Goals were defenders fault was solid Colin - 6 - was fairly solid and got some good crosses in Fleming - 4 - Second goal 100% his fault, Slow, didn''t mark well at all. Doherty - 3 - Stupid (yet Hilarous) Sending off on top of defensive mistakes. Could have had a goal but didn''t deliver Boyle - 5 - Fairly average,some good play alongside some weak defending Croft - 6 - One of our better players,moved like a young Hucks but really let himself down when crossing Safri - 5 - Average Robinson - 4 - Didn''t do anything and make critical mistakes when defending Huckerby - 7 - Our best player, quick, really tried but sadly support and the whole ethos of the game let him down Dublin - 6 - Tried, tried, tried and tried some more, good when defending. Form will com with fitness Earnshaw - 6 - Good goal but didn''t have the support he needed Subs Used: Shackell - 6 - Should have started Hughes - 5 - Didn''t see much of him, but tried to win the ball Thorne - 4 - Why wasn''t Jarvis put on, Thorne did nothing expect get kicked in the thigh Subs Not Used: Camp, Ryan Jarvis.[/quote] My ratings for fleming big fat 0 an absolute disgrace should never been on the pitch an embarresment to norwich football club today.

i was really impressed with huckerby he was by far our best attacker and also with the exeption of perhaps colin arguably our best defender, which doen''t say alot about our defense today

Norwich City FC - Player RatingsGallacher: 6 - Made a good save, could do little about others. Well maybe he could''ve bossed his back four about a bit more.Colin: 4 - Terrible positioning, a couple of good crosses and was poor in defence generally.Doherty: 5 - Messed up a good scoring opportunity, didn''t command the defence and got himself into a catch-22 situation with sending off.Fleming: 5 - Tried his best; but looked poor when dealing (or not dealing) with crosses.Boyle: 4 - Poor. One good tackle. Is this guy better than Rossi Jarvis? I don''t think so.Croft: 5.5 - Average, his crosses weren''t particularly good. Lost the ball a lot.Safri: 5 - Didn''t do enough. One or two good set pieces, but lost possession too often.Robinson: 4.5 - Did OK in parts, but was quiet in both halves of the park.Huckerby: 6.5 - Best Norwich player on the pitch. Was a lively spark and never let his head go down.Earnshaw: 6 - Scored a goal, could''ve created 2 more before we conceeded in the first half.Dublin: 5.5 - Did reasonably well in the first half. Looked tired in the second, perhaps should''ve done better on two occasions.Subs:Shackell: 5.5 - Didn''t stop the goals coming, might''ve done better if he had a full-back to his left.Thorne: 5 - Hardly a knight in shining armour.Hughes: 5 - Got a lot of boos which isn''t the nicest way to be introduced to a match.Worthington: 5 - Poor guy. I feel sorry for him. :(

Gallacher 6 - Rubbish defence in front of him.

Colin 5 - Hasn''t built on his great start to the season.

Boyle 5 - Would any of our kids be any better?  More loan money down the toilet.

Docherty 4 - Current holder of Player of the Season.  Says it all really.

Fleming 4 - Great servant but coming to the end now.

Robinson 4 - Another pointless signing.

Safri 5 - Anonymous again.  Starting to look vastly overrated.

Croft 6 - One of the better players.  Looked really hacked off when he was subbed.

Huckerby 6 - Started well but unfit.  Was holding his groin 2nd half so hope he''s not made his injury much worse.

Earnie 6 - Got a his usual goal.  We''d be bottom of the league but for him.

Dublin 5 - Looks so unfit and clumsy.  I didn''t even notice he had been replaced (i wish I was joking).

Subs

Hughes 6 - Not a replacement for Croft but didn''t deserve the stick.

Thorne 4 - Waste of space.  Didn''t even notice he had come on.

Shackell 5 - No better than the other shambolic defenders.

Worthington 0 - Please go.

Gallacher: 7- As Earnie said without him it could have been 7

Colin: 5 - Best defender for Norwich, some nice touches going forward.

Doherty: 3-  Shocking, this guy is our Captain says it all for me, not a leader

Fleming: 3 - Fleming is a reserve and is  not up to being first choice, very poor

Boyle: 4 - Not good, as the other poster said, Jarvis or Spillane.

Croft: 5- Worked hard, with Colin but end product wasn''t good

Safri: 4 In my opinion hasn''t looked interested all season

Robinson: 3- Very poor, showed no interest or passion, made a total mockery of his pre match comments about being up for the fight

Huckerby: 8 - Not even close to being fit and still we pin our hopes on him, could do no more

Earnshaw: 7 - Showed fight and guts but him and Hucks the shining lights in this sunday pm shocker

Dublin: 3- POOR looked every inch a 37 year old.
Subs:
Shackell: 6 - Should be first choice and captain. Premier season he was the reason we nearly stayed up

Thorne: 3- Replace a 37 yr old with a 34 yr old, oh dear.

Hughes: 5 - Felt sorry for him, but what can u do

Fans; 0 Some of you should take a walk to Portman Road, as you made us look a real fickle bunch on national tv. Are you happy, best supporters in the world, you are having a laugh some of you are a disgrace.

I thought only Hucks and Earnie came out of the game with any credit.

The defence should collectivly hang their heads in shame, as it was appalling; and having watched city for 34 years have seen some debacles. Probably the worse defensive display I have ever seen in yellow and green.

This is the team Nigel built, and therefore stands or falls with it.

Could it be that other players have heard wat it''s like to play under him, which is why no one wanted to take the yellow shilling during the summer?

i cant be arsed to give them a rating as they couldnt be arsed to play football! they were a disgrace apart from gallacher, hux and earny and should all be sh***ing themselves now because if we get a new manager he will hopefully turf some of those useless idiots out with worthless!!!!