Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

Worthy in charge next Sunday?

Honest opinions who thinks he will? who thinks he wont?

I believe that he will get yet another chance to turn it around at home, to a poor side which proves nothing. He will then be in charge for yet another away game (Oh dear)

Rumours were at the start of the season that Worthy would be given 10 games to prove himself this season.  All I can say is "I LIVE IN HOPE" so in answer to your question I think he will be in charge next weekend but hopefully not long after ......... One rumour I really hope is true.

Sadly he will still be here unless the board can get him to leave by mutual agreement.  It takes a big man to admit that they aren''t up to the job and call it a day, unfortunately our manager thinks he is a big man by not walking away.

I didn''t get where I got today without standing on the touchline with my arms folded.  I have bucket loads of passion which I use to inspire the team.

I think he will be gone.

I hope that Delia is on an Air New Zealand flight this afternoon to sign Curbishley.

Surely the board dont want to see us in the bottom half of the second tier.

lets be havin you Delia, the Montana Sauvignon Blanc is lovely if you like a white wine...........oh yeah, you do.

cheers, hears to Alan