Sign in to follow this  
Ramrod

NORWICH FANS GETTING EXACTLY WHAT THEY DESERVE!

I wouldn''t say that the fans are complacent. The way I see it, there are many potentially good teams out there, now if they all expected to be top of the league year in year out and failed to live up their expectations they would be dissapointed? so they would take their support elsewhere. But most football fans know that this cannot be the case, and they remain loyal throughout the dad times, we all want success but know that it may take time. I always say that it is the hard times that make you appreciate the good times, and let''s not kid ourselves we have had success recently. 10 years ago what were doing? probably mid table dross and everybody expecting no more, but now we are almost demanding more, it almost seems arrogant.

Wayne,  the posters on this thread who didn''t renew their season tickets are not "premiership/fairweather fans". Their posts make that clear enough to me.

Yup! Thanks for that Mr. Kerr and no, Saint, I didn''t write to the Club. I considered my action sufficient and on a positive nore it gave someone else the chance to go.

In making that decision I was determined to have no regrets. I have always hoped City would go on and prove me wrong.

I agree Ramrod, it was just the same when Chase needed getting rid of. Hardly anyone would boycott and he stayed much longer than he would have. Even WVM admits as much, if the players came out to a half empty stadium he''d be gone sharpish. Bite the bullet and don''t go, surely the future of the club is more important to you than missing a game or two?

24,717 turn up today, almost a full house for a Sunday lunchtime televised game featuring a struggling team vs. that great pull: Burnley.

You can just hear that figure being quoted at the emergency meeting and make no mistake the Andy Hughes incident just gave them time to deflect giving a decision on Worthington.

The Board have painted themselves into a corner and it has all become too cosy and personal with a rolling contract they are baulking at paying off.

Our procrastinating Board needed a message today but most supporters turned up then sulked in silence.

I had a lovely day instead, it was a day based on my own efforts and abilities and didn''t involve putting my faith in a bunch of poorly led and over paid so called ''professional footballers.'' How many of you now wish you had done something else instead? Did you enjoy it?

How many of you wished you had stayed away as part of a large scale boycott and didn''t have to witness that gutless performance while pushing the dithering board into a positive decision over the one thing they really do take notice of.....money!

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]24,717 turn up today, almost a full house for a Sunday lunchtime televised game featuring a struggling team vs. that great pull: Burnley.

You can just hear that figure being quoted at the emergency meeting and make no mistake the Andy Hughes incident just gave them time to deflect giving a decision on Worthington.

The Board have painted themselves into a corner and it has all become too cosy and personal with a rolling contract they are baulking at paying off.

Our procrastinating Board needed a message today but most supporters turned up then sulked in silence.

I had a lovely day instead, it was a day based on my own efforts and abilities and didn''t involve putting my faith in a bunch of poorly led and over paid so called ''professional footballers.'' How many of you now wish you had done something else instead? Did you enjoy it?

How many of you wished you had stayed away as part of a large scale boycott and didn''t have to witness that gutless performance while pushing the dithering board into a positive decision over the one thing they really do take notice of.....money![/quote]i wasn''t looking forward to the match today rude old - the board''s statment for me was all about forcing worthy out through a mutual decision - obviously they offered him the chance to resign after plymouth, he said no, you''ll have to sack me - that costs a ton of wonga.  after today''s result, worthy''s bargaining position has significantly eroded and surely he''ll be gone, probably with a 50/50 pay out.  while writing this, i here he''s gone!