Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Ray Ducker had me sussed!

The clever old sod had me sussed all along, although TwoSheds was nearly correct:

http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/2/747373/ShowPost.aspx#747373

I have,  it would seem, been a tad hasty in my TOTAL support for our Nigel, and it was the injury to Hucks and the alledged Eastwood INQUIRY that has made me think again.

Not the Coventry result!.

With Hucks now injured, and a few delicate flowers floating around Colney, it has magnified just how poor NIGEL and the club are/have been on transfers. He said he inquired about Eastwood, well, I enquired about a Rolls Royce yesterday, but it doesn''t mean I intend to buy it does it?.

Our squad is now so fag paper thin, that one stiff  Southend breeze will sweep it away tonight.

He then was prepared to blow two million on an average teenager, when we have them in abundance at the club.

Yes, you may say I''ve blown any credibility I might have had, but you''d be wrong, I never had any to start with!!.

The fact that Thorne, WLYP and Fleming are still at the club says it all for me really.

Enjoy!.

I know I''m new around here and don''t wanna appear rude, but, is your opinion sooooo important to everybody that you need to take out posts from a current thread just to have a thread of your own???

Yeah but you havent answered the serious questions about Hogwarts and the quidditch team in one of the other posts.

I find wiz''s constant changes of what we will call a mind quite entertaining.

I''m quite looking forward to 3 threads tomorrow castigating anyone who dared to doubt Worthington after a narrow 1-0 win.

Don''t let me down Wiz !

[quote user="canary cherub"]I know I''m new around here and don''t wanna appear rude, but, is your opinion sooooo important to everybody that you need to take out posts from a current thread just to have a thread of your own???[/quote]

You''re clearly new round here,love.If you had used this board for more than a few months you''d realise that he is an attention seeker of the highest order.Learn to ignore anything he says-he''ll change his mind by next week...

[quote user="Maverick"]

You''re clearly new round here,love.If you had used this board for more than a few months you''d realise that he is an attention seeker of the highest order.Learn to ignore anything he says-he''ll change his mind by next week...

[/quote]

Months? I think it took most of us a few days. By the way aren''t we due another "I''m leaving, never to return....zzzzzzzzzzz"[|-)]

[quote user="Maverick"]

[quote user="canary cherub"]I know I''m new around here and don''t wanna appear rude, but, is your opinion sooooo important to everybody that you need to take out posts from a current thread just to have a thread of your own???[/quote]

[/quote]

True, but (as blahblahblah points out) Wiz''s constant (and dramatic) changes of mind are one of the most reliable sources of entertainment on this board... Especially when the fans are at each other''s throats over Worthy''s latest "failure". You can always rely on Wiz to lighten the mood 2 or 3 times a day by coming up with a ridiculous/offensive/hypocritical side-topic.

Be as rude as you like Cherub ... Wiz laps it up !   did you know he secretly lusts after Delia ?   in pure denial that man[:D]