Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

QUITE SIMPLY: NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY FOR WORTHINGTON!

[quote user="Herb"]Have I entered a strange parallel universe via a hidden wormhole?
Sheded just made a post that makes sense - whats that about then?
I''m going to favourite this so I can make sure I wasn''t dreaming in the morning :o)
[/quote]

No Weed   you LEFT your  " strange " parallel universe  again !   get back up that wormhole , I`ll contact  pest control  and get them to block it up  .....   muhahaha 

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="canary cherub"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

[quote user="Getting off the fence"]Presumably you know all these players and have discussed it with them before subsequently betraying their confidences. Alternatively this is just a load of bovine (male) excretia.[/quote]

Nigel Worthington has fallen out with a fair few players in his time here.  Neil Doncaster admitted it in a reply to a letter last season from a concerned fan about the direction this club was going in.

[/quote]

Which players did Doncaster admit Worthy had fallen out with?

[/quote]

he didnt name any particyular player but admitted Worthy had had his tiffs with players.

[/quote]

That''s a little different from your first version, how many tries before you quote what Doncaster actually did say?

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="canary cherub"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

[quote user="Getting off the fence"]Presumably you know all these players and have discussed it with them before subsequently betraying their confidences. Alternatively this is just a load of bovine (male) excretia.[/quote]

Nigel Worthington has fallen out with a fair few players in his time here.  Neil Doncaster admitted it in a reply to a letter last season from a concerned fan about the direction this club was going in.

[/quote]

[/quote]

he didnt name any particyular player but admitted Worthy had had his tiffs with players.

[/quote]CJF I would imagine that most managers dealing with people, with all their failings and successes, will at some time have to address an employee with other than favourable comments.  It is the nature of managing people that there will be differences that have to be addressed by those in charge.

[quote user="canary cherub"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="canary cherub"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

he didnt name any particular player but admitted Worthy had had his tiffs with players.

[/quote]

That''s a little different from your first version, how many tries before you quote what Doncaster actually did say?

[/quote]well not having said letter in front of me as it was not my letter I cant tell you, however my first comment was more or less how it was:Nigel Worthington has fallen out with a fair few players in his time here.Obviously Neil Doncaster is not going to say whom said players were. And as Beelise said its not unsurprising really.   I just make the point and am not drawing any conclusions from it.And even tho we will not make the play-offs this season I personnally do not beleive the worthless one will be sacked, if he was ever made Director of Football and moved upstairs this club would finally have become a total shambles.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="canary cherub"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="canary cherub"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

he didnt name any particular player but admitted Worthy had had his tiffs with players.

[/quote]

[/quote]
well not having said letter in front of me as it was not my letter I cant tell you, however my first comment was more or less how it was:

Nigel Worthington has fallen out with a fair few players in his time here.

Obviously Neil Doncaster is not going to say whom said players were. And as Beelise said its not unsurprising really.   I just make the point and am not drawing any conclusions from it.

And even tho we will not make the play-offs this season I personnally do not beleive the worthless one will be sacked, if he was ever made Director of Football and moved upstairs this club would finally have become a total shambles.
[/quote]

Then what you are saying is in your opinion Worthy has fallen out with a fair few players in his time, or that rumour has it that Worthy has fallen out with a fair few players in his time here!

I respect peoples opinions even if they are different to my own, but I don''t respect stuff that''s apparently made up being used to back up those same opinions!