Sign in to follow this  
USAcanary

A prime example why most fans don`t buy anything Worthy says.

He claims the penalty was debateable WOW!

His post match stuff is made of fairy tales.

His post match stuff to the press is just one big spin to pull the wool over the eyes of the supporters who did not attend.

You will notice his biggest whoppers are always after road game.

Please can any of the KTF tell me they think the penalty was harsh.

The only debate was one penalty or two LOL.

As has already been said by a supporter who was at the game in another thread (in reply to you I might add) from where he was sitting it looked highly debateable too.So why a new thread?

Well USA I listened to the match on Radio 5 Live. They are a national radio station who have no axe to grind either pro or anti Norwich. They were quite undecided about the penalty too. Their line was that they could understand why the ref gave it, but they thought that Croft was unlucky because he got a bit of a ball first and the Leeds player went over his outstretched leg - as players always do in the box nowadays. Given that neutral assessment of what happened it''s hardly unreasonable for Worthy to claim that the penalty award was harsh.

[quote user="USAcanary"]

He claims the penalty was debateable WOW!

His post match stuff is made of fairy tales.

His post match stuff to the press is just one big spin to pull the wool over the eyes of the supporters who did not attend.

You will notice his biggest whoppers are always after road game.

Please can any of the KTF tell me they think the penalty was harsh.

The only debate was one penalty or two LOL.

[/quote]

Another prime example of anti worthy behaviour for the sake of it (see I''m sick of it thread)

If Senderos pulled out a mchine gun and shot every player of th eopposition Wenger would say he didnt see it.

IMHO he has seen Croft work his backside off, make us have a better shape, and doesnt want to persecute the lad for trying his best to impress. What should he have said. It''s the most blatant penalty i''ve seen for a long while. The lad totally lost his head?''

C''mon for gawd sake - lets have some positivity.