Sign in to follow this  
Trickydicky

Give them a chance no you worthy outers

WO Fans - you have a lot to answer for in the way you put pressure on players and the manager last season when thing were not going well, and just hope now you can give them a chance.

The same players virtually who didn''t do so well last season have shown how they can polay when the fans are behind them, the tactics are right and confidence is there. Let''s give them a real chance this season, unite behind the team and I relaly belive this changearound can continue. 

Yes,. there is an awful long way to go, but there have been two games in which the performances have been so different. Maybe we have to put last season down as one in which the team just didn''t reach their potential, confidence was undermined, adjustments were made by new players coming in etc, and the unease from the WO fans didn''t help. If all that though has helped to build a platform for a real promotion challenge htis yeaqr, then for goodness sake put an end to this WO crap or the WOs had better get out themselves - because

they are not helping the team one bit. I for one woudl like to give the plyers a chance, as i''ve said before Iwan was iven a horrendous time in this rfirst season, and maybe Etuhu will prove what a player he can be - we don''t help by the rubbish that has been said abou him.

Keep it up lads, On the Ball City!! 

I am exited after what I heard and am encouraged ! the passing sounded fantastic ! we are only 2 games in and for me it''s too early to tell whether we have truly turned the corner. We will know it ten games or so. But still it sounded ten times better than anything I saw last season.

C''mon city ! Juninho

How pious of you, TrickyDicky. It''s nothing to do with the fans. It''s to do with someone who obviously knows what they''re doing (Hunter) having an effect. "The WOs had better get out themselves..." - you''ve obviously got too much time on your hands during the school holidays. The team''s promising start is in spite of Worthington, not because of him.   

And we''ve only played two games. ''One swallow doesn''t make a summer'' and all that.  

there has been a lot of talk as to how negative this board gets, even after a good performance on saturday we had to edure posters moaning about how the result is all that matters,well we have played good passing football for two games,already better than last season, great to see dicko and colin get  top performance''s under there belts once more shuting up the moaners, why do we have to put up with players like the doc having this kind of abuse after shaky starts?the silence from these so called fans is deafening

last season was dissapointing,but it is that.....last season, some of the posters on here i get a feeling actually want city to loose so they can get worthy out,with every performance like the last couple,and with every good game from colin and dickson, worthy is looking better all the time ,i was not his biggest fan last year but i think sometimes we are way too quick to moan

i bet you the same guys that used to moan about ewan in his first season where cueing up to shake his hand and tell him what a legand he has been for the club! now i am not saying one game makes you a great player,but i am saying that once you get on a players back.  ie   hughes and hendo, you then make it incredibly hard for them to show us what they can do,dickson and colin have not only had to fight there way in to form they have had to fight some supporters that have already written them off,now i ask you is that supporting the club when you make players feel like that?

good on ya city,and you tricky for trying to get this board behind the team

[quote user="Trickydicky"]

WO Fans - you have a lot to answer for in the way you put pressure on players and the manager last season when thing were not going well, and just hope now you can give them a chance.

The same players virtually who didn''t do so well last season have shown how they can polay when the fans are behind them, the tactics are right and confidence is there. Let''s give them a real chance this season, unite behind the team and I relaly belive this changearound can continue. 

Yes,. there is an awful long way to go, but there have been two games in which the performances have been so different. Maybe we have to put last season down as one in which the team just didn''t reach their potential, confidence was undermined, adjustments were made by new players coming in etc, and the unease from the WO fans didn''t help. If all that though has helped to build a platform for a real promotion challenge htis yeaqr, then for goodness sake put an end to this WO crap or the WOs had better get out themselves - because

they are not helping the team one bit. I for one woudl like to give the plyers a chance, as i''ve said before Iwan was iven a horrendous time in this rfirst season, and maybe Etuhu will prove what a player he can be - we don''t help by the rubbish that has been said abou him.

Keep it up lads, On the Ball City!! 

[/quote]

Maybe the reason we have gone to passing football this season is due to the protests of the lousy hoofball as seen last year.

Maybe the WO have a lot to answer for, all of it good.

Can we stop the righteous statements by both sides and try and leave this debate behind for now about Worthy in or out!. I am sure it will come back if we are playing bad, but for now at the early stages of this season just try and enjoy the game!

Worthy is far from perfect, but obviously he is staying for now and by all accounts (second hand on my part) we have started well. Let’s try and be as one and see what happens, it might be fun this season!

I am in the worthy out camp , i decided like many others to give the

team a chance to make amends for an awful season last year.On last

nights performance they  look like they have turned the corner but

one swallow doesnt  make a summer  .I still think we need to

give it ten to fifteen  games and see where we are then, and then

hand on heart i hope  he pulls it of . After all we all want

Norwich city to be successful what ever side of the fence your on ,

just to reply to what you say"the unease from the worthy out fans didnt

help ,put an end to this  Wo crap or the W Os had better get out

themselves  "I will put it down being either very nieve or narrow

minded , we  are all entitled to an oppionion ,some just see its

as it is and some try to make excuses OTBC