Sign in to follow this  
Ashwood

Closed season transfers

So Worthy has been busy wheeling and dealing this summer after all. How did he manage to keep it all so quiet ?. How did the press not get to report on our new signings ?

He appears to have sold Dickson Ethuhu (dis - interested , lazy, overpriced etc. etc ) and signed Dickson Etuhu (Energetic, enthusiastic, commanding ). Also disposed of during the summer was Carl Robinson (on the team sheet , but never actually seen on the pitch) and signed Carl Robinson (play maker and creater who actually turns up and performs with authority ). Is it just me , or did we also sell Jurgen Colin (Please dont give me the ball , I''m a liability), and replace him with a fellow called Jurgen Colin ( 2 good games so far and lots of promise)

Well done Worthy !, just one more signing this week please and we might be in with a chance this year after all !

See, dont believe all you read in the papers - according to them, the only new blood this season so far was the very promising Lee Croft. Clearly this is not the case, perhaps the web team might like to explain why the Archant papers did not report on these other very respectable signings, thus allowing us supporters to enjoy our summer without quite so many moans and groans about the lack of activity going on at our football club

Damn you, I was going to post a thread saying the same thing!

Well done to all three players for turning things around so spectacularly, and well done to Croft for a magnificent home debut!

indeed making fresh players out of the one we have is a job well done, if only he could clone a few as well there would be no worries over squad depth:)

Hopefully he has sold Andy Hughes (clueless, no skill, hoofball merchant) and signed Andy Hughes (intelligent, thoughtful, skillful, passer of the ball).

[quote user="Peter"]Hopefully he has sold Andy Hughes (clueless, no skill, hoofball merchant) and signed Andy Hughes (intelligent, thoughtful, skillful, passer of the ball).[/quote]

There''s always one that just wants the impossible