Sign in to follow this  
Red Van Man

No bird droppings, please

I have lived and/or worked near the Canaries ground for the last fifteen years and have found the majority of fans to be considerate when parking their vehicles and disposing of their rubbish

But there is a small selfish minority of fans who think that the road, the pavement or the private land on which they park their vehicles can also be used as a dumping ground for the remains of their fast food meal and other rubbish.

How would they like it if I followed them home, parked in their front garden without asking, ate a Macdonalds and then left the used packaging on the driveway as I left?

It''s amazingly disrespectful.

If these people loved Norwich as much as they claimed, they wouldn''t treat it so badly.

[quote user="Peter"]

Blue and white ones would be more appropriate.

[/quote]

Very good!

A friend of mine lives in the new block of flats next to Carrow Road, and she was telling me that she came home last night, shortly before kick-off, to find a couple sitting on the steps into the building, blocking them off, stuffing their faces with take-away.

She''s promised that if she finds anyone else loitering, she''ll be chucking a bucket of water over them!

[quote user="Death of Canaries"]

A friend of mine lives in the new block of flats next to Carrow Road, and she was telling me that she came home last night, shortly before kick-off, to find a couple sitting on the steps into the building, blocking them off, stuffing their faces with take-away.

She''s promised that if she finds anyone else loitering, she''ll be chucking a bucket of water over them!

[/quote]

look i d had a hard day and needed some where to sit and eat my kebab.....