Sign in to follow this  
South Norfolk Old Boy

Dean Ashton and Robert Earnshaw?

Dean Ashton was at the game last night. Couldn''t help think what a partnership he would have had with Earnie! Don''t think we would have spent too long in The Championship!

I know, in reality it was the sale of Ashton that facilitated the purchase of Earnie but we can dream....

What other "right place - wrong time partnerships" can we think of?

Ian Crook and Robert Earnshaw

Darren Huckerby and Ken Foggo

Ashton and Earnshaw would have been awesome ! too perfect. Thats a premiership class strike force.

Ted Macdougall and Chris Sutton would be superb to watch ! Just think how many goals they would have got together. Providing Ian Crook and Jimmy Neighbour where in midfield to supply the ammo !

If West Ham were to do similar to Ipswich and after a great first season go down (which i doubt) OR if Ashton were to miss out on regular football due to all West Ham''s strikers, and if we got promoted then lets get him back!

this may be me dreaming!! and I had a funny thought would we get 10% of what we payed for Ashton.

[quote user="snake pit army"]ashton will never leave the premiership, by the end of the season he will be in the england set up and playing for a bigger team than west ham[/quote]

who said he would leave the premiership?

it would be too perfect having ashton and earnie, and as someone said we could only buy earnie after we sold ashton, two player i''d like to have seen playing in the same norwich side are eadie and huckerby