Sign in to follow this  
Lonnie Lynn (Common)

Which midfielder gets the chop?

1. Firstly are we linked with koumas? or is this just a random suggestion?2. My pick would be robinson, as he still seems the weakest of the 5 on saturday.3. Koumas should have to work to get into the team, prove himself better4. I think we''ve got bigger problems at the rear we must sign another left back. Drury looks all over the place at times not marking properly, second luton goal was his fault, and is for some reason only known to Worthy taking our right sided corners/FKs despite him being useless at them and putting him miles out of position. We need competition for that place, drury needs to realise what its like to work for his place, he can currently walk onto the team and IMO is making him complacant.

Surely the question should be: if we are to get a target man, which player will make way.

My answer would be robinson

I''d drop any of them. He''s class in this league. Your getting too romantically worked up about our performances. Robinson would go in my book if we signed dot cotton

I read the title of this post and my over imaginative mind took the beter of me again.

I thought this might be some sort painful punishment, or maybe the title in other words ''which midfielders wife has had all the kids she wants?''

I must learn to grow up.

If we signed signed koumas I''d probably take off my moon boots and leave my hoverboard and suggest robinson, in the meanwhile I''ll keep dreaming.