Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

If worthy wants a tall striker, i'll give him one!

Tor Hogne Aaroy, 6"11. Taller than Peter Crouch and Jan Koller. Currently players for Aalesund of Norway, must be good cause SK Brann are looking at him, would come cheap aswell cause Aalesund are poorer than Wrexham.

If not, why not try Lungisani Ndlela of Supersport United of South Africa, he said fairly good actually!

http://www.sasoccer365.com/Breaking_News/story_9763.shtml

If not, then does Libor Dosek of Sparta Prague take his fancy, still taller than Peter Crouch

Aaroy would be waste of money. He is tall, yes. But that''s about it...
May be useful as a ''supersub'' (could do well on corners), but he is simply not good enough for Norwich.

Aalesund wouldn''t want to sell him either. They will for sure be promoted to the "Eliteserien" in Norway, and every game is a sell out (attendance of 10 000).

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]

Tor Hogne Aaroy, 6"11. Taller than Peter Crouch and Jan Koller. Currently players for Aalesund of Norway, must be good cause SK Brann are looking at him, would come cheap aswell cause Aalesund are poorer than Wrexham.

[/quote]

I''m not surprised SK Brann are looking at him. I can see him from here! And they are much closer than I am.

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]

If not, why not try Lungisani Ndlela of Supersport United of South Africa, he said fairly good actually!

http://www.sasoccer365.com/Breaking_News/story_9763.shtml

If not, then does Libor Dosek of Sparta Prague take his fancy, still taller than Peter Crouch

[/quote]

stick em on the official site, maybe we can send one of our talented scouts to rate em...   lol  [:D]