Sign in to follow this  
bailojnr

Hunter & Younger Players

Havn''t posted on here for a little while so do forgive me if this subject has been raised before, but...

Is anyone else quite excited about the prospect of so many youngsters in the squad and a coach who knows how to deal with them? I can''t wait to see what sort of influence Hunter can have on both the development of players like Spillane, Jarvis'', Cave-Browns etc and on Worthy''s team selection i.e. playing said players in their preferred positions. I know some may not make it but in this summer/2 years of little to get excited about, it''s a start.

If either Spillane, Eagle, Cave-Brown or the Jarvis brothers are in the starting line up in any of the first 6 games I''ll eat my hat!!

I was thinking about this earlier and hopefully Hunter will have an influence with regards to younger players.

I think i remember a few youngsters playing last summer though and they never got played in the championship until near end of season, not counting 15 minutes in the FA cup.

It would be nice to see Norwich using the talent that comes through the youth team again, as we did in the early 90s.  We were a selling club, but whenever we sold, we always seemed to have another player coming through the ranks.

Maybe we''re taking the first steps back to the days of Stringer and Walker ?