Sign in to follow this  
Carrow89

Magilton's first signing

will be around 5.48 today .........if his is the highest bid on ebay

only problem is he will have to use his own credit card (as per usual with town managers) with a promise from Sheepshanks that he will be refunded sometime in the future

Ralph, do you think that Magilton knows that he''ll only get back 5p for every pound he spends on said player? That, after all, is the Ips**t way...

If getting rid is a result of running the club in such away that the manager sees no prospects for the future then yes, they did get rid of him.

Funny how certain posters on here seem to always want to defend our third world neighbours.

I wonder why.

[quote user="We need a Manager"]At least they have the guts to get rid of a manager[/quote]And they have the ability to play passing football whichever manager they seem to employ, why don''t Norwich make that one of their requirements when they employ a manager?

"And they have the ability to play passing football "

Yet the constant squeak from our impoverished neighbours was that Royle had them constant hoofing the ball upfield.

But then why stick to facts when any old guff will do to attack our club ..... or promote the binners.

I wonder which one it is.

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]"And they have the ability to play passing football "

Yet the constant squeak from our impoverished neighbours was that Royle had them constant hoofing the ball upfield.

But then why stick to facts when any old guff will do to attack our club ..... or promote the binners.

I wonder which one it is.[/quote]You obviously weren''t at Carrow Rd when Ipswich visited this season then Ralph? I was and I saw a bunch of Ipswich kids play us off the park with good passing football for almost the entire 90 minutes, for the record I''m not trying to promote Ipswich in any way, I''m just being honest