Sign in to follow this  
mystic megson

Martin Hunter to replace Steve Foley?

Piece in today''s EEN, could be just paper talk but I''ve an idea there''s more to it. 

He''s the England U19 coach (so knows Ryan Jarvis). Got his pro licence (as has Worthy).  Don''t know much more about him.  Picture in the paper makes him look like a hard man.

fwiw I''ve got a good feeling about this.

From what i read it sounds a good appointment but i, like most people dont really no alot about him. Could help blood the youth?

It says Norwich are admirers of him ,probably with many other premiership clubs aswell.Will the lure of Ryan Jarvis and our Colney training ground be big enough to get him to Carrow Road or will it take a smooth talking Irishman and a souffle from our Chef ?

[quote user="Getting off the fence"]World record alert - 3 WOs in a row admit to not knowing much! Is the penny finally dropping?[/quote]

So do you know much about coaches then?

[quote user="Getting off the fence"]World record alert - 3 WOs in a row admit to not knowing much! Is the penny finally dropping?[/quote]Ahem.  Fence, I''m not a WO in case you hadn''t noticed.  Pay attention.

[quote user="Midland Canary"]

[quote user="Getting off the fence"]World record alert - 3 WOs in a row admit to not knowing much! Is the penny finally dropping?[/quote]

So do you know much about coaches then?

[/quote]

As a KTF he certainly does not know anything about managers.