Sign in to follow this  
canarychris

Charlton Job

Taylor isn''t interested so they have got permission to speak to Billy Davies at Preston. How many more mangers will turn it down before our fantastic manager gets poached by a Premiership team? oh yeh about 71 i guess.

Other clubs are not as easily fooled as the Norwich City keep the faith brigade , hes a very poor manager and thats reflected in the fact he is never even mentioned when a vacancy comes up.

I doubt if the "bright young thing" Worthless, will even be considered by the Charlton board. I should have thought they would rather promote from within the club first. Still, we may be lucky to find somebody mug enough to take him off our hands - NCFC may even seek compensation as well. That really would be a win win SIT Y ATION!

Worthless could always apply for the job under his own steam,with the knowledge of having a fantastic reference from our board.

[quote user="Worthless Paddy"]

Other clubs are not as easily fooled as the Norwich City keep the faith brigade , hes a very poor manager and thats reflected in the fact he is never even mentioned when a vacancy comes up.

[/quote]Not precisely true - no premiership clubs have been publisised as wanting him in but Sheff Weds was a few seasons back.

Living in Yorkshire, I can assure you that there was never any speculation in Sheffield that they were after Worthington.

The only speculation was in the East Anglian press...................... possibly after a tip off from an N.Worthington.

Sheffield Wendesday.. what a step down theyd be from us... more Worthingtons direction i think

jas )