Sign in to follow this  
Cantley

This has become a hate site

It''s quite extraordinary. Just about every single thread is spewing vitriol at the club in one way or another.

Are you all binners in disguise?

And this is the most moderate of all the NCFC message boards.

www.carrowroad.net

www.wrathofthebarclay.co.uk

www.canaries.co.uk

All filled to the brim with Worthy Outers, I think this is the only one with at least a fair proportion of Worthy Inners.

Having said that I have browsed other teams forums and can tell you that the they are exactly the same when managerial idiocy is going on (such as at West Brom with the awful Brian Robson)

[quote user="streakey"]YES WE ALL KNOW YOU HATE BASEBALL CAPS !!!!!!!![/quote]

I don''t really hate baseball caps per se.  They''re part of American culture, and as such have their place in America. What saddens me is the dismal lack of imagination, style, or sense of their own cultural identity, of people in this country who wear them. One can forgive it in teenagers who are entitled to look ridiculous for a few years. But when I see a grown man walking down the street trying to look like Yankee Doodle Dandy, my heart sinks.

I wouldn''t say this board has become a ''hate'' site.......regarding quality & sensible discussion which is somewhat lacking on many other football forums - I''d up the ''hate'' to a credible ''nine''..........[8-|] ;~)

Cantley, please restrain yourself from throwing the Yankee name around loosely. Surely there is nothing more distressing to all of us than seeing an American parading around a Buckingham Palace garden party in top hat and tails.