Sign in to follow this  
Beno27

Write a letter

I am disgusted as i have been since november time, I feel powerless but i am going to write to the club, following in a friends footsteps and alert them of my extreme dissapointment, please join me in doing so! I feel that this could be just as effective as the protests and a less violent way for anybody that sees the protests as violent or threatening. a few thousand letters would give them something to think about. If you are listening worthyout.co.uk maybe this would be worth a mention on the website, see how many letters we can get them! Keep it peaceful though as i will.

I totally agree - all genuine, passionate fans must write to the club to register their discontent.  This is the best way to really show the board the fans true feelings about this numpty of a manager we have. 

Come on its the only way lets do it !!!

I have written several times now, if you want a valid reply write to neil doncaster. He may not tell you what you want to hear but at least he''s listening to us.

I e-mailed Doncaster last night and got a swift reply. Unfortunately he is out of office till Tuesday and it was an automated e-mail saying i should contact his PA or someone lower down at the club. Typical! To be fair to Neil, i e-mailed him a while back and he replyed swiftly and tryed to answer my points and even gave me his telephone number so that i could speak to him personally. Unfortunately, he''s never going to agree with any of us worthy outers points.

Maybe Mr Doncaster, Delia and the like will not agree with what we have to say. But what they cannot ignor however much they want to is public opinion. The more people who write, who E-mail, who contact the club to register their dislpeasure the more they are going to have to listen. I have written before and I shall be writing again this week. Dont write a general letter, address it to a director so it has to be noted. May I also suggest dont just write to either Doncaster or Delia or Munby write to two of them or all of them with separate letters, make their post bags bulge. We need to give them confirmation as if they need it that the fans are not happy and will not continue to put up with what is giong on. Keep it polite, but also tell it as it is.   

What email addresses do we have for contacting people at the club?  I want to write a letter of complaint, but can''t find any addresses.

[quote user="Matt Hudson"]I e-mailed Doncaster last night and got a swift reply. Unfortunately he is out of office till Tuesday and it was an automated e-mail saying i should contact his PA or someone lower down at the club. Typical! To be fair to Neil, i e-mailed him a while back and he replyed swiftly and tryed to answer my points and even gave me his telephone number so that i could speak to him personally. Unfortunately, he''s never going to agree with any of us worthy outers points.[/quote]

Already done it .......... more than once this season .......... well done City Fans best supported club in the Division (News of the World stats today) I think we deserve a lot better dont you?????????????