Sign in to follow this  
Duffman

Spillane

Reports seem to be that he could be involved this weekend....Where does he play?

Ive heard people say he plays at RB, CB and CM......anyone know what type of player he is and his best position?

Thanks

Play him Centre Midfield.

Tought Tackling, big talented player who actualy gives a **** about the club unlike most of the current midfield. I would probably start him with Robinson , would be extremely tempted to play Rossi Jarvis alongside him especially in the QPR game. I reckon them 2 would show passion, commitment and give etuhu and co food for though. I want as many youngsters as possible to play, but they are mostly better at home but spillane should play saturday.

I would definately pick Ryan Jarvis and Henderson on Saturday. These are not youngsters, they are good players who are old enough to play regularly and have been playing for 2/3 years.

So here goes for wednesday game

Green

Colin      Shackall         Doherty         Drury

Hendo      Robninson      Spillane      Hucks

Earnshaw         Ryan J      (this could be a good partnership)

What about this for QPR

Lewis, cave-brown, doherty, shackall, drury, henderson, rossi J, spillane, hucks, Ryan J and earny.  Subs would be Green, Fleming, Robinson, eagle and Mckenzie.

This is very inexperienced and would probably be OTT, but i reckon would still do better than the current crop.

I think Worthy will play a few youngsters but it''s just a game - there will be no long term planning in this at all. The game is that it will change the atmosphere at the last two home games from one of hostility and brooding to one of encouragement and optimism. If things end on a reasonably positive note with a win or two, possibly some better performances and generally better feeling about the place, the Board will hype that for all its worth in the media and promptly go to sleep for three months thinking that eveything is ok again.

Worthy knows that and so do the Board, the youngsters will be used as pawns in the game to protect the manager at whatever cost.

No matter if a youngster comes in now and does ok, they will find themslves way back down the pecking order come August.

None of them looked too brilliant in the Reserves game last night!  Joe Lewis had a really good game, and Spillane was the best of the youngsters.  In midfield Jurgen Colin (remember him!) looked quite comfortable - presumably why he was substituted!