Sign in to follow this  
YGB

best in both

with the end of the road coming for both of our current kits i was wondering the best game in the respective kits

Home kits has to be birmingham at home last home game of last season

Away Tottenham 0-0 played very well and nearly nicked it but king made a great tackle

[quote user="YGB"]

with the end of the road coming for both of our current kits i was wondering the best game in the respective kits

Home kits has to be birmingham at home last home game of last season

Away Tottenham 0-0 played very well and nearly nicked it but king made a great tackle

[/quote]

That king Tackle lost me £40... had money on Norwich to win 1-0 hucks 1st/last goal :(

best "homer" of last season either Boro or Man utd

jas :)

Home kits has to manure at home, away kit is harder to find but agree probably Spurs away.

Sorry if im being thick, but is the current home kit not continuing  for next season too, after all it only came out this season. I knew the away kit was coming to an end and i would have to agree, Spurs away last season was THE best moment (tm) in the green kit, maybe its only good performance on the pitch.

Man U and Boro were played in the old kits.

The only Norwich performance of any quality in the yellow kit was beating Birmingham.

Highligh of Green kit was spurs.................... a 0-0 draw - how pathetic. A 0-0 draw being the highlight of two seasons!